Best Part

BEST PART(Someone Like You Part 2)

A CAMBIO AU

TRIGGER WARNING:

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD

READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED

Fabio and I were just kissing each other. My hand tightly gripped his nape as he kiss me senseless. His tongue was inside my mouth and it looks like he was exploring my mouth. I gave the same intensity back to him and continued to suck his lips. He suddenly then went to carry me bridal style.

"Wahh!" I shockingly screamed at him.

He let go of my lips and gave me a sexy smirk from his lips.

"I'm quite hungry." Fabio said with a low voice.

"Can I now have my wife?" He asked me with a lustful look in his eyes.

I suddenly became excited on how he will wreck me tonight that I gave a seductive smirk at him. I positioned my head near his ear before I answered.

"Well, sure thing my dear husband." I seductively whispered beside his ear.

"You can have me now." I added and jokingly bit his ear to tease him.

"You're feisty Mahal, and I like it." Fabio smirked at me.

He carried me while he smashed his lips against mine again. I just tightened my grip on his nape of that I won't fall and kissed him back senseless. When we were near the grand piano in the living room, he let me down first.

"Fabio!" I was about to complain because he left me hanging for more kisses.

"Just wait, Mahal." He answered before discarding everything that was on top of the piano.

"Now, where were we?" He asked me while his fingers traced my collarbone.

"This," I answered before smashing my lips into his again.

He kissed me back and his hands went down to my wait and gripped them hard.

He suddenly carried me and placed me down on top of the grand piano. His kisses the went down to my neck and his hands went to my breasts and fondled it.

"Oh, yes, faster!" I moaned at him and he immediately obliged.

He was on top of me and he was just leaving marks on my body. We were still in our clothes but I could feel something poking me.

"Ah, yes!" I shrieked as his hands went to my thighs.

"You love it?" He asked me teasingly.

"Yes, faster, Mahal!" I pleaded before I started kissing his neck.

The high slit on my gown gave him access to my thighs beneath my clothes and slowly his hands made its way to my underwear and he was teasing me with it.

"You're so wet, Camila." Fabio teased me as he rubbed his fingers on my covered part.

"It's aching for you, Fabio." I teased him back and nibbled his ear.

Suddenly, I heard a ripping sound. He ripped my undergarment and discarde it somewhere.

"Let my fingers pleasure you then." Fabio before he slid a finger inside of me.

"Ugh! Oh my god!" I moaned at him when I felt his finger inside me.

"Faster please!" I pleaded and he obliged making me moan louder.