8

HII!

....

Jungkook was already in front of Taehyung's class when Jimin and Taehyung exited. For the entire day, Jungkook couldn't concentrate on the lectures, his mind was replaying the whole thing that happened in the morning, and he couldn't get Taehyung's crying and scared face out of his mind. He messaged Jimin during lunch break and Jimin said Taehyung wasn't leaving the class, Taehyung kept sitting in the class with Jimin and Jimin asked one of his friends to bring something from the canteen to eat, good thing that all the lectures took place in the same room. So, when the bell rang Jungkook left his class at the speed of light.

Taehyung was still wearing his jacket and the handkerchief clutched tightly in his hand.

Taehyung internally sighs and smiles when he gets a whiff of Jungkook's scent.

"Hey," Jungkook says once Taehyung's eyes land on him. Jimin was just beside Taehyung.

"Hey." Taehyung whispers.

"Do you want me to drop you guys?" Jungkook frowns when he hears one of Jimin's friends pop out from the back and ask.

"Thanks, Taemin for offering but we're going with Jungkook, and thanks again for bringing lunch!" Jimin sweetly says.

"Don't thank me Jimin-ahh and Taehyung please don't hesitate in asking for any help, I am not just Minnie's friend we are friends too now, right?" Taemin asks smiling brightly. Taehyung nods smiling genuinely at him.

"Yes, o-of course we are friends and thanks for today!" Taehyung lowly says. Taemin ruffles his hair and nods.

"Hi, Jungkook!" Taemin smiles at him.

"Hi, hyung! Jungkook greets him back.

The four of them start walking to exit the building. Jimin and Taemin engage in a conversation and start walking a little ahead, Jimin didn't leave Taehyung's side for a second the whole day but he's relaxed now that Jungkook is here. And Jungkook subtly walks beside Taehyung shoulders touching. Taehyung didn't mind Jimin walking ahead because Jungkook is just beside him.

"How are the classes?" Jungkook starts the conversation.

"Good, the professors are good here," Taehyung says, and he doesn't feel even a little anxious while passing a lot of alphas in the corridor. Jungkook smiled.

"What about you?" Taehyung asks.

"Boring, even the two lazy asses didn't show up the whole day!" Jungkook says. Taehyung giggles. Jungkook had his hands in the pocket of his pants, his elbows brushing against Taehyung who was holding the straps of his bag.

"You don't like your major?" Taehyung asks out of curiosity, turning a little towards him.

"Not even a bit," Jungkook replies, looking at him, Taehyung sadly pouts, Jungkook quickly looks away, he can't look at Taehyung's face for more than a few seconds, he is just too beautiful and innocent for his heart to take.

"Why did you even choose it in the first place?"

Jimin turns around smiling at the two, Jungkook was confused but Taehyung smiles back at him. He was silent for the whole day but suddenly he was talkative with Jungkook and Jimin is happy to see him talking. Jungkook shrugs.

"It's a long story I will tell you later," Jungkook says but it sounds nonchalant, Taehyung pouts as Jungkook seems uninterested.

"Oh! I heard you are interested in music. Jimin said the other day." Taehyung lets out and asks him about his interest in hopes to get him to talk.