40

HI!

...

Why is he calling me?

He slides out of the blanket and goes out of the room, picking up the call.

"Hey, Jeon!" JiYong's voice is heard.

"What?" Jungkook was frowning.

"I just saw you going inside Min Yoongi's house, I am just outside can I see you for a minute?" He states.

"Why?"

"I have something to ask!"

His doubt will be cleared if Jungkook refuses to come out of the house and meet him.

He keeps smirking waiting for Jungkook's answer.

.

.

Jungkook hangs up without replying and massages his temple.

"Tae, baby, get up!" Jungkook nudges him gently.

"I'd declare my mother a genius if Jeon won't walk out of the house!" JiYong laughs with his men, eyes set on the door.

He checks his wristwatch and it's been almost ten minutes, his winning smile keeps growing. He swears he'll grab Jungkook and his father by the neck if the doubts are cleared.

"Alpha someone's getting out!" His minion says and everyone has their eyes set on the door.

"He takes me for a fool, huh?" JiYong scoffs when he sees someone walking out with a mask and a cap. JiYong gets out of the car and walks towards him.

He'd punch the man if he isn't Jungkook or if he plays to be Jungkook. His fist tightened.

Though, the said man begins to remove the cap ruffles his hair, and then removes the mask. JiYong unclench his fist.

"What do you want early in the morning?" Jungkook seems irritated, the frown intact.

JiYong shares a look with his men. His mother isn't a genius. He takes a deep breath maybe relieved because the betrayal would have driven him crazy. Jeans are loyal after all.

"Good morning to you too Jungkook!" JiYong shakes his head. Jungkook rolls his eyes.

"I was just passing by and saw you and decided to greet you!" JiYong shrugs, making Jungkook scoff.

"I don't think we are on greetings terms with each other."

"We can be if we want, I am always friendly with you, you can try too you know?" JiYong says.

"I already have a lot of friends-"

"Having one more won't hurt-"

"I-"

"Jungkook, who's there?" It's Jimin and behind him was Taehyung both in the same clothes JiYong saw when they entered.

JiYong's eyes instantly set on Taehyung, a casual smirk playing on his face as he checks him out. This may be the second encounter Taehyung is having with him. And of course, Jungkook noticed.

"It's good that you stopped to greet me, saved me a trip to the pack house-" Jungkook starts.

"What do you mean?"

"I'd like you to meet someone-" Jungkook gestures to Taehyung and Jimin and they approach them.

"I found my mate-" Jungkook holds Taehyung's hand and brings him close, Taehyung holds his arm, never once looking at JiYong his eyes are completely on Jungkook.