37

HI!

👀
......

Only Taehyung notices Jungkook who looks a little disoriented, he loses his balance and grabs the couch. Taehyung runs to his side.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung gasps. Yoongi helps him sit down on the couch, he closes his eyes trying to catch his breath. His parents were on their feet already.

"He's like this after- after we shielded ourselves last night," Taehyung says holding his hands and rubbing his palm. His mother does the same sitting on the other side. Taehyung's voice is shaky, his eyes filled up.

"Can-can you all give us a minute please?" Taehyung says and they quickly go to the other room as Yoongi guides them.

Taehyung does the same he did last night, The shield forms quickly but he can't seem to find a problem. The dirty glares are out of it.

"Jungkook!" He pats his face and Jungkook opens his eyes.

"Tae- I feel- as if-as if I ran over a mountain, I feel so tired, -" Jungkook manages to speak.

"Just-just feel me, okay?" Taehyung started and Jungkook closed his eyes. Taehyung looks at the shield with a purple glow in his eyes, the shield changes its color from magenta to purple completely. He rests his head against Jungkook's and soon the lights die down, turning everything back to normal.

Jungkook opens his eyes and feels his strength back. Taehyung smiles beside him.

"What did you do?" The Alpha asks awestruck.

"I don't know," Taehyung is as clueless as him. Jungkook brings him a hug. He is confused but he just knows that his mate is something - something magical.

Jimin peaks from the door when he sees the bright light that was once entering the room from under the door disappear. They all get back in the living room when the mates nod and smile at him.

Taehyung was shy under their gazes, and Jungkook wiped his cheek which still had a few teardrops.

"I know my mate is magical don't stare at him, please." Jungkook breaks the silence and everyone realizes that they are indeed starting at Taehyung in awe.

"Taehyung, your parents should know this." Mrs. Jeon says carefully, back in the room Yoongi mentioned that Taehyung is reluctant to let his parents know.

Taehyung looks at Yoongi who gives a slight nod.

"Ok." He agrees.

"Call them," Yoongi says, Taehyung gets up to leave for his room but stops when--

"Wait-" Mrs. Jeon says.

"I have an idea." Everyone listens to her attentively.

.
.
.
.

"Dear Luna! it's our Taehyungie!" The maid shouts in an excited tone. Baekhyun and Chanyeol were on their feet the moment they heard her voice.

"My baby!" Baekhyun doesn't pay attention to the people behind Taehyung his priority is to embrace his son in a tight hug, and Taehyung giggles hugging him back.

"Surprise," Taehyung says in a hushed tone. Chanayeol had his eyes on the people Taehyung brought. Then Taehyung goes to hug him too, and Chanyeol places a kiss on his forehead.

"Appa! I brought some guests--" Taehyung stands at one side and Jungkook and his family bow to them with a slight smile, they bow in return.

"Welcome and please get inside-" Baekhyun and Chanyeol welcome them.