14

HII!

You can read the previous part if you forgot about this story, I know I am updating it after a long break! Sorry!

..........

They say intuitions are always true, Jungkook believes it but he hates his intuitions right now.

He's in his lecture at the moment, this is the last one before the classes will be over for the day. He couldn't concentrate for the whole day, he still can't believe Taehyung was there with him in his apartment last night. Everything with him is going well, and at this rate, he thinks if he asks Taehyung for a date, the Omega would most probably not deny it. Because they both know there's something between them, something that's not so friendly, like with the others. There's an apparent tension and attraction and Jungkook knows Taehyung knows it too, it's clear in Taehyung's eyes, the spark for Jungkook, the nervousness with Jungkook, the emotion of being more than friends with Jungkook.

But, Jungkook's intuitions say that something isn't right, everything can't go this smoothly, and it feels like a delusion like something's going to go so bad. And that's what makes Jungkook scared. However, he will still ask Taehyung for a date very soon, he wants the Omega to know his true intentions, and them being more than friends with him. And asking for a date would be the first cue of expressing the same. However, this is going to be a bold move, Jungkook thinks he may even scare Taehyung away--

What if Taehyung's getting close to him just as friends?

A thought like this makes him hesitant. Though Jungkook's a tough one, life keeps testing him and if the test involves Taehyung, then Jungkook is ready to go to lengths and keep trying until he makes Taehyung his. The Omega owns his mind, his heart, and him, completely.

The Alpha would be a hypocrite in the eyes of others once they know Jungkook is making a move on Taehyung, as he perceives himself as a nonbeliever of love, be it what he calls real or artificial. They'll be shocked but they are of his least worry because he knows the reason why he made his image like that in the first place, only he knows why he portrayed himself as a nonbeliever towards this pure emotion of love.

Jungkook couldn't meet Taehyung during lunch break and as the lecture dismiss he makes a run toward Taehyung's class.

Taehyung smiled when he felt the alpha near, he looks at the door and Jungkook was there, looking at his wristwatch. The professor leaves and Taehyung quickly packs his things.

"Where's Yug and Eunwoo?" Jimin asks once they are out of the class, Taehyung trailing behind not looking at Jungkook, though a small smile was there on his face. And not to mention, his wolf was feeling extra goofy and happy in his presence. Taehyung had to calm him down.

"They'd meet in the parking lot," Jungkook replies, he didn't look at Taehyung as well. They want to look at each other but are just shy.

"I swear to God I am going to quit drinking! Ahh, the headache was worse and I don't even remember last night clearly!" Jimin rants to Jungkook.

"You always say that but never quit!" Jungkook chuckles and Taehyung gulps.

"I am serious this time! Thank God you took Taehyung with you because Yug and Eunwoo were so out of it as well!" Jimin says.

"I can take care of myself," Taehyung says lowly, as Jimin sounds like Taehyung needs protection.

"I know Taehyungie but if you were there you have to babysit two Alphas and a human!" Jimin laughs earning a few looks from people in the corridor. Taehyung reddens when Jungkook finally looks at him.