22

HII!

......

It was raining hard, the lightning was making it even worse. The ten-year-old true blood is trembling in fear under his bedsheet, curled to himself. He gets frightened when he hears even louder lightning. He couldn't take it anymore so he gets out of his comforter and runs towards his parents' room. The door was open and he hiccupping and crying.

"A-appa!" He let out, his father got up.

"Why are you crying?" He says frowning.

"The l-lightening is so loud- I-I am scared." He whimpers. His father shakes his head.

"A true blood shouldn't act too weak, train yourself! Go back to your room and stop crying!" He says as he holds his hand and drags him out of the room and closed the door. Jungkook cries and gets startled by another harsh sound of lightning.

He reluctantly goes to his sister's room and sees his mother and she curled up together, sleeping soundly.

"O-omma!" He whispers but couldn't dare to call her.

He closes the door, he was scared to go back to his room. Even his grandfather isn't here. So, he gets to the living room and lays his trembling figure on the couch, curling to himself and trying to control his sobs.

"Appa, I am scared!" Taehyung was crying, even though he was sleeping in the middle of his parents embracing him in their arms.

"We are here, Taehyungie. We'll protect you." Chanyeol says but Taehyung shakes his head.

"I feel so scared!" He lets out and started crying. His parents get worried and try to calm him but Taehyung keeps saying he's scared. They couldn't do anything but hug him closely.

...

Yes, this is all that both of them needed. The hug, the proximity to let their respective wolves know that the other isn't going anywhere.

Jungkook had a smile on his face when he tucked Taehyung under the comforter. Taehyung looks so adorable sleeping with a slight pout on his face, he can't help but bend and peck his lips.

Even though the Omega is fine and fast asleep but Jungkook couldn't just leave him alone. He lies on the other side of the bed keeping the distance, watching him sleep peacefully.

He goes out of Taehyung's room when he hears Jimin's voice. He informs Jimin that they both took medicines and are fine and that Taehyung is sleeping. Jungkook has snacks with Jimin and leaves before Taehyung wakes up.

..

"Is it possible not to invite them?" Mrs. Jeon Jieun asks, getting up from her chair, the whole city of Seoul looks glorious, shining with the night lights from the open window of her office at the top of the Jeon inc building.

"I wish it was." Mr.Jeon Jaehwan replies, taking the couch lazily.

"Just say that you forgot to send the invite!" She seethes, throwing her hands in the air. Her husband chuckles and smirks later at his fuming wife.

"You care about Jungkook just once in the whole year." The man taunts. The lady blinks her eyes as if flustered and looks away, folding her arms on her chest.

"Every year you argue with me to somehow stop Kwons from attending Jungkook's birthday party and--"

"And you fail every time to keep them away from him!" She gets agitated.