41 [M]

HII!

......

"A mated Omega?" The elder Kwon asks with the same confusion.

"Yes."

"That's not possible, it must be a slip of your senses." The Luna says.

"It wasn't! I- I felt the touch, his scent was the sweetest I've ever smelled. And I swear I've never seen someone so beautiful. I've always found him beautiful but after that touch his beauty suddenly knows no bounds!"

"A mated Omega! It's impossible!" The witch replied.

"My wolf craves him, I want him!" JiYong never looked so helpless. He grabs his hair in frustration.

"Son, who-who's-"

"Jungkook's mate!" He yells frustrated. His parents' eyes widened, and they shared a look of concern.

"Have-have you seen the mark? Is he marked yet?" The witch asks.

"I don't know, I didn't pay attention!" JiYong replies.

"If he isn't Mark then it might be possible, you know how mating works these days."

"Yes one of them knows first the other doesn't!"

"Yes, so it's highly probable that one of them doesn't know!"

"They are engaged! if one of them didn't know they would have waited, it isn't some normal engagement, Kim Taehyung is Daegu's pack leader's son!" elder Kwon says.

"This is all too messed up, even if he's your mate then what will happen after the ritual? You shouldn't have a mate if you've decided to participate in the ritual!" The witch says.

"I-I should confirm first- I'll meet him-"

"Jungkook won't let you near his mate-" the Luna says.

"I'll figure it out! And he's not Jungkook's mate!" He says and leaves in fury. He is sure Taehyung is his mate and if Jungkook somehow convinced him wrongly and got engaged - JiYong is frenzied.

.

The room is dark and silent except for just a few hushed sounds. The moon is peeking through the curtain and it's the only light that is lightning up the room. And there are the mates almost naked between the silk sheets making out for more than an hour now. Their scents are lingering strongly in the air.

The true blood already wearing the protection and his Omega is under him in his boxers.

"Gukk-" Taehyung is a moaning mess under Jungkook. The true blood has his mouth on his chest sucking and marking his ethereal mate.

Taehyung closes his legs in utter pleasure and Jungkook slips his hand from his curvy waist to between his closed thighs. Kneading his skin Jungkook tries to separate his legs while his mouth sucks his already red nipples. Taehyung has his fingers curled in his hair, and Jungkook groans when Taehyung pulls on them.

"Baby, open up hmm?" Jungkook whispers against his lips, Taehyung's eyes are hooded. He holds Jungkook by his nape and kisses him, opening his legs. They kiss each other needily and the true blood slips his hand inside the Omega's boxers.

Taehyung lets out a deep moan in the kiss when the True Blood circles his rim with his fingers.

Jungkook breaks the kiss to ask him to move on further.

"You want me to -"

"Yes!" Taehyung replies and captures his lips again. Jungkook smiles in the kiss and slowly starts inserting his fingers in his clenching warmth. Taehyung bites on the true blood's lip when the pain hits him. Jungkook hisses but he can take that much.