9

HII!

..........

He bites his lips in nervousness when he sees the black jeep, headlights on, windows tinted black.

When he reaches near it the glass slides down and he sees his handsome face, he looks away not able to look at his face, or his legs may give up. He opens the door of the passenger seat getting in.

Jungkook closes his eyes when he feels the scent plus Taehyung's looking so soft and fluffy in his pajama, and Jungkook wants to hug him closely.

They share a smile. Jungkook starts driving. They stayed silent. Taehyung wants to talk but he stops as Jungkook was nearly annoyed with him earlier-- as he thinks.

He may be just passing by and asked me to accompany him, I am not that special that he'd especially leave his house and come to meet me with an excuse of ice cream. We just met a few days ago, you aren't that special Taehyung!

If he was annoyed he wouldn't have asked me to go out for ice cream, I am thinking too much. Brain you need to stop assuming and overthinking! Just be yourself, talk if you want.

Jungkook was silent because he is still in shock at his confidence, he didn't just ask Taehyung for ice cream. The moment Taehyung texted that he was free, Jungkook rushed here without thinking anything.

"It-it was all of a sudden?" Taehyung asks.

"I ahh-" Jungkook sighs. Taehyung waits for him to continue.

"I wanted to apologize," Jungkook says it.

"F-for what? I mean I-- " Taehyung was interrupted.

"I am sorry!" Jungkook says.

"Jungkook-" Taehyung is confused or maybe he is not. And Jungkook would never get tired of hearing his name from Taehyung.

"I don't talk much, you must have felt that I'm uninterested in talking to you but I swear my intention wasn't that- I don't know how to put it, it's just I, -I don't talk much--" Jungkook rambles but stops when he hears Taehyung giggle, then laugh.

"What!? No! You are making fun of me! I am genuinely apologizing" Jungkook is all worked up.

"No! No! I am not making fun of you, it's just I never saw anyone pay this much attention to such small things and towards a person they just met." Taehyung softly says.

"This Alpha is different." Jungkook smiles.

But you wound me by saying that we 'just met when I was waiting for nothing but to meet you for two years.

"You hurt me by saying that we just met--" Jungkook stops and looks at Taehyung.

Does he remember? Taehyung thinks a bubble of hope formed instantly.

"I consider you my friend but I feel like you don't if you say that." Jungkook completes his sentence bopping Taehyung's bubble of hope.

"No, I didn't mean it like that, of course, we-we are friends!" Taehyung replies getting a little edgy, as Jungkook seems really hurt by his sentence.

Jungkook chuckles at him, and Taehyung sheepishly bites his lip.

"I think I'm forgiven?" Jungkook asks.

"You are!" Taehyung replies. Taehyung sees the ice cream parlor but Jungkook didn't stop there, he drives past it.

"Ice cream parlor, Jungkook it's--"

"Who said we're going at that one?" Jungkook smirks, dropping a look at him. Taehyung looks away instantly.

"Ohh!"