23

HII!

I was joking about abandoning this book! 🤭 I never cared about how many readers I get, even if I have one reader I'll keep writing, my love for Taekook is infinite.💜

Here's a DOUBLE UPDATE! Enjoy.

....

Taehyung was cracking up when Jimin took him to the dance floor and the friends sway to the music crazily. The music changes to a romantic one and Taehyung gestures for Yoongi to take his place and leaves the dance floor, letting the mates dance romantically. Taehyung watched them with a smile on his face with a glass of juice in his hand.

Suddenly, he feels dizzy, his head pounds and he was about to lose his balance, the glass fell from his hand breaking on the floor but no one heard as the music was loud. He clutches his head, closes his eyes, and takes a deep breath and that's when the scent hits him. So addicting, so hypnotizing, so strong. Taehyung was intoxicated though it was confusing-- how far he was standing from him yet breathing the scent as if his nose is buried in his neck. It was so bewitching. He is confused as to why suddenly his scent is so captivating, he's confused as to why he's captivated deeply right now. But his confusion didn't last long when his wolf cries -- mate-- his wolf cries the tears of joy, extreme happiness.

Taehyung wants to cry, cry so badly at the realization. His love is his mate, he can't believe it, he keeps looking at his handsome mate. The Omega gets a hold of himself and quickly looks away when he feels Jungkook is about to look at him.

Jungkook's eyes fill up as he looks at his beautiful mate. Taehyung, his love is his mate. He wants to hold him, and tell him he's his mate, he wants to do it right now.

So, he starts walking towards him but stops in his tracks when he realizes that he could be the first to recognize that they are mates. This is the rule, right? Only one mate will know first and the other will recognize the other later. And there's no way Taehyung recognized him, Taehyung was talking to Jimin normally, as if he knew nothing as if he doesn't recognize Jungkook as his mate. Jungkook is sure Taehyung hasn't recognized him yet and he's the first one to realize their mate bond.

Because this is the freaking rule! This is what the so-called moon goddess has invented! The new freaking rule! You love playing games with your children, huh!? If you exist just know that I don't believe in you!

Jungkook talks to himself, talking to the moon goddess-- so angry, so frustrated.

Jungkook knows Taehyung is different from other Omegas and he can feel him right now. Taehyung is different, he isn't weak-- he is a powerful Omega--Jungkook can feel his powers in his veins but he can feel his powers restricted as if there's a barrier, Jungkook doesn't know what kind of barrier it is. Though the realization that his mate is a beautiful, stunning, powerful Omega, Jungkook feels so proud.

And, to hell with Tae's lover! He's going to lose against me, there's no way Taehyung is going to him, he's mine and I'll have him.

Jungkook is determined. Taehyung is his love and now his mate as well, there's no way Jungkook is giving up on him.

Jungkook has been lying about his rank, he is not a mere Alpha he is a True Blood Alpha, Taehyung figures it out the next moment, he recognizes his mate's true self, and Jungkook uses scent suppressant too, Taehyung can distinguish his true scent from the artificial one. And he is happy that he always got his real scent only difference is he gets it even more now.

Another realization hits Taehyung, them being the moon goddess's favorite children, about the enemy, about every prophecy, about the past. Taehyung gets scared, so scared. He doesn't know whom to talk to right now, no one would understand him only his parents and Yoongi but they are far away and it's not a proper place to tell anything to Yoongi. He wants to run away from here, run away with his mate.