29

HII!

No one is forcing you to read the story. If you are not liking it be kind and silently exit it instead of leaving mean DMs and comments on it and telling me how bad it is.

I wasn't planning on explaining why they aren't confessing. I've mentioned in the synopsis that anger, frustration, hiding, and suffering would be there to the extent that it will drive them mad and one of them would consider giving up on the other. Now, do I have to keep justifying it again and again? What's the point of reading a story when it has all the scenes you imagined already, if you don't like it then go on write your own and put all the scenes you want. If you want a typical story where the protagonists meet, fight a little, confess, smut, and then have a happy ending then go read other stories, there are plenty on the same lines.

Anyways, those who trust me and my work would stay and I don't care about the mean ones, you can simply exit.

....

It took five days for his heat to pass, five days in extreme pain. Taehyung was so hurt, Jungkook left him alone that day. He refused him. Taehyung feels humiliated, he was begging him to touch him and Jungkook didn't comply.

Taehyung isn't embarrassed, he doesn't regret saying that to him, he wanted him, and his wolf wanted him. He's heard that Alpha's ruts are intense, provided Jungkook is true blood his ruts must be extreme. Taehyung can't understand how Jungkook controlled himself. And he is furious with Jungkook for real, how can he just leave him like that after taking away all the pain, making him fall asleep, and then leaving him alone to deal with the rest of his heat?

"Hey, my baby you can come downstairs if you want." Taehyung hears his father, who's peeking from the door.

After Jungkook left Jimin did not know what to do. He called Taehyung's parents. And when Taehyung woke up from that sweet slumber his parents were in front of him. Luna knows how to ease the pain during his heat, and Jimin along with Luna took care of him. He prepared the potions and heat pads and anything Taehyung needed. Chanyeol was so worried for him but couldn't meet him as Taehyung was unable to tolerate any Alpha scent be it of his father.

Taehyung nods and makes grabby hands and Baekhyun runs to him hugging his son.

Talking about Jungkook -- the true blood thought he might die because of the pain, the need, and the extreme desire to go to Taehyung. It was torture, he did that to himself, he thought his rut would pass on the memory of all the touches and kisses but these glimpses made it even more painful. He didn't leave his apartment for five days, withering, crying, and groaning in pain. Yugyeom and Eunwoo came from time to time to check on him but he didn't come out of his room. Jimin bought breakfast, lunch, and dinner for the five days but Jungkook tells him to leave them in the kitchen. Though, Jimin was happy when he saw the empty plates at least he was eating everything, every day.

Jungkook gets to know from Jimin that Taehyung's heat has finally passed. And after contemplating a lot Jungkook believes that he should apologize to Taehyung. Only he knows how worried he was for Taehyung but it was wrong of him to barge in like that during his heat. And in that state Taehyung would course want him. And what if Taehyung is feeling embarrassed for whatever he spoke that day? Jungkook must meet him and apologize and if Taehyung was even a bit embarrassed then he will tell him that whatever happened was normal.

So, here he is outside Yoongi's house and he just rang the doorbell. However, Jungkook was surprised to see a new face opening the door, he was expecting Jimin.

"Yes?" Baekhyun says smiling at him. Jungkook's mind quickly recognize the person, he saw him in the pictures- Taehyung's father.

"Ahh hello- I - Is Jimin hyung home?" Jungkook stutters in nervousness.