16

HII!

....

Jungkook dropped him back home, it was difficult to take away their eyes off each other, but they had to as they half-heartedly said goodnight. Taehyung left his scent all over his apartment. And when Jungkook goes to his bed, he's reminded of their unforeseen beautiful kiss, he slaps himself for losing control but he won't deny the feeling of Taehyung's lips on his, so intoxicating. He's craving to kiss them again. He shakes his head at the thought. Taehyung didn't say anything about the date, Jungkook is sure about his intentions he wants to take things forward with him. But, if the Omega needs time then Jungkook has no problem waiting.

Everything happened unexpectedly. Taehyung never expected the kiss, and he never in his wildest dreams expected Jungkook to ask him out on a date.

And these unexpected events made Taehyung scared. He should be happy about it but he's scared. He's scared because if Jungkook doesn't remember their meeting two years ago, then he knows Taehyung just for a little time, he isn't that deep into him as compared to Taehyung. And maybe because he's attracted to Taehyung that's why he asked him out.

Life in Seoul is faster just like the city itself, if Jungkook just met Taehyung and decided on the sole basis of the little tension between them for a date, then Jungkook must take some time. Because Taehyung doesn't want Jungkook to take it as just some normal date, he's hoping more out of it. If Jungkook gets bored or if he doesn't find Taehyung worthy of getting involved seriously then Taehyung probably could not take it.

He's serious about getting involved with the Alpha, it's not going to be just a date for him, and for that, he must make Jungkook wait for just a little, maybe then Jungkook would stay interested. Taehyung had to control himself and make the Alpha wait.

About the kiss-- Taehyung touches his lips softly, a smile forming on his face. Taehyung never expected or never knew kisses can be this addictive or maybe the Alpha's lips are.

Taehyung's phone buzzes and it's his parents. He drops on his bed as he gets busy on the video call.

"Thank you my lovely Appas for sending my car!" Taehyung cutely says.

"My lovely baby, you can go in your car to the University, teach Jimin also. And we couldn't make it this weekend but we promise we'll make a plan soon." Baekhyun replies.

"Observe the traffic rules and drive carefully, always have Yoongi's number on top." Chanyeol worriedly says.

"Don't worry daddies, I am mostly going in Jungkook's car. Also, you know I am a good driver still you never stop with your worry-filled lectures!" Taehyung giggles.

"Of course, we'd worry for you our precious baby!"

"I am not a baby!" Taehyung glares. Chanyeol takes a screenshot and Taehyung whines.

"Adorable!" His parents' comments. And they keep talking for hours.

Taehyung feels strong, his wolf isn't any more scared of the scents of Alphas. Taehyung's powers are working just fine. Though, he still doesn't know why fire and electricity can only be controlled when Jungkook's around him. He'll ask his parents later.

They start going out in day time as well for lunch or shopping once. And to say Jungkook got bored-- no! They both do have contrasting tastes but they do know each other's choices and what suits the other. And they had a wonderful experience shopping with each other. All of their friends can easily see how well they go along. Their friends are mostly happy for Jungkook who seems genuinely happy since Taehyung came. Jimin even taunted once that Taehyung is cheating on him with Jungkook, even Jungkook's friends show fake annoyance at how easily Jungkook agrees to anything Taehyung says and how easily he leaves his house if Taehyung calls. It only had both of them flustered.