Chapter. 11

"So tell me about Wangji and Xichen, are they doing well?" He asked as he pushed a teacup towards her.

"Their both amazing people, and Wangji is currently head over heels in love with my adoptive brother, even though he's completely oblivious to the fact and Wangji's bad at showing it." She playfully rolled her eyes.

"That boy never was good at showing his emotions." He chuckled.

'I've got to try and get him out of seclusion.'

"Um, pardon my asking but....are you in seclusion? I've been at Cloud Resseses for a while now and I've never seen you."She said as she held her teacup.

"I went into seclusion after my wife died." He sighed, looking down at his cup.

'Here goes nothing!'

"When I lost my adopted mother it felt like all the colours in life faded into grey."
She said while Qingheng-jun gave her an apologetic look.

"I am truly alone in this world, I have no blood related family to depend on. But your different than me. You have two wonderful sons and a brother who cares for you. Even though he'll probably never admit it. It's a beautiful thing to have someone who cares for you. And if you don't let them know that, they might forget.

So pardon my transgressions, but Qingheng-jun," she got up to leave.

"But please leave seclusion and live your life. Because believe me, you have one that's definitely worth living. And if you won't leave for your family. Then leave for the sake of Gusu Lan."

"For the sake of Gusu Lan? How so?"

"War is coming. And if you aren't prepared for what happens next, Gusu Lan Sect will burn under the Wens." She said, warning evident in her tone.

"Wen Rouhan has a peace agreement with the Sects. Would he really start a war?"

"You've been in seclusion for a long time. I'm afraid the situation has changed gravely."

She then sat down, and told him everything that she knows. Wen Rouhans demonic cultivation, his plans to start a war, the Yin Iron and  the Dafan Wens being hostages. She made sure to stress that point, as she wanted to save them at all costs.

"Well it looks like a have to come out of seclusion for everybody's sake. My brother can't do this alone."
Qingheng-jun said seriously.

"That's for sure. He's already had to deal with my brother, I think a full blown war will send him over the edge." She laughed while Qingheng-jun smiled.

"Well, then it looks like I'll be seeing you tomorrow, Young Lady Qian. But you should probably wait for a little longer, the disciples usually make their rounds right about now." He smiled.

"Then in that case." She said as she pulled out Xingguang from her qiankun pouch.
"Do you mind if I play a song to pass the time?"

"That's a fine zither you have there. Of course, in fact, I think I'll join you."
He said pulling a Xiao out from his robes.
"It's been far too long since I've played with someone else."

The sound of the zither and xiao was carried gently on the breeze, seranading all the students.

The next morning

TaiFeng walked into the classroom only to be swarmed by almost all her classmates.

"A'Hong! Do you know where that music was coming from last night?"Wuxian said along with a bunch of Jin and Nie disiples.

"What makes you all think that I know?" She said.

"I don't know, maybe because half the class thinks you can see into the future." Zixuan sarcastically replied.
"Have you heard what people are calling you. They've started addressing you as Yuzhao Long. Pretty fitting right."