Chapter 24

'Okay, breathe Jennifer. Just relax, you got this.' She thought, putting on a pair of dark green sect leader robes.

' She thought, putting on a pair of dark green sect leader robes

'There nothing to be afraid of, your only going to Qishan. Just think of it as a day trip. Yeah, I can do that.'
She had made it a habit of securing her hairpin in place every five seconds, just in case it slipped out.

After making sure it was secure, she went outside to fly to Qishan.

She had been vigorously training her disciples for the past few months and she had Qingshui protecting them as well.

But she made sure to add a few more talismans to the grounds, just in case.

"Sect Leader Qian, is it really necessary to have this many talismans in place?" Gao Liang and Gao Song asked.

"Fail to prepare, prepare to fail. Besides, once you see the Qishan Wen Sect for yourself, I'm sure you two will be singing a very different tune." She said, finishing up the wards.

"We're ready to set off." YiZhang said preparing to mount his sword.

"Let's go, everyone."
TaiFeng said, following suit.

'Let's go and torment some Wen dogs.' She smirked.

After traveling for a few hours they all finnaly reached Qishan.

"Ugh, this climate is horrible. I can literally taste the dryness in the air." TaiFeng said, lifting her skirt up to ascend the stairs.

"Sect Leader Qian, what-" ChenHe said before being cut off.

"Ah, what did I tell you guys? When I'm here you should all address me as Young Lady Qian. Remember, I'm attending this dreadful indoctrination as a sect heir." She said reaching the top with them all.

"A'Hong!"

"Er-jie!"

"I have arrived!" She said, pulling Wuxian and Wanyin in for a hug.
"How are my favourite brothers in the whole wide world?"

"Stressed, tense, anxious. And did I mention stressed?" Jiang Cheng sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose.

Xichen and Wangji were also attending, standing on the sidelines like the prim and proper Lans that they were.

"You guys brought fake swords, right?"

"Everyone except Huaisang." Wuxian laughed.

"That kid really hates sabre practise, doesn't he." She laughed.

"So, on a scale of one to ten, how bad is this thing going to be?" Jiang Cheng whispered.

"If I'm being honest, I'm not too sure. Gusu didn't get destroyed, which means that I changed things for the better." She said, crossing her arms.

"But that also means that I don't know exactly what happens this time around. Some things could end up a lot differently than they did in the in my visions. I just hope the main jist of things remains. Otherwise my advantage will be gone."