Chapter 34

"I won't get either of you in trouble, just give me the directions and I'll find it on my own." She sighed.

 "Its down the hall, take two lefts then a right. Keep going straight then and it'll be on the third door to your left." Ling Wan reluctantly said.

"...Mn. I got it, you can both leave now." She half-heartedly mumbled.

"Yes, Madam." They both bowed, before curtly leaving, closing the doors behind them.

'Okay! Enough being emo, I'm going to go and make a scene somewhere.' TaiFeng thought, rolling up her sleeves in a triumphant manner. Carefully cracking open the door, she peered outside the door and speedily dashed down the empty halls.

'If I'm going to be stuck here, I might as well stir up a typhoon.'

Briskly walking down the hallway she made a few turns, frantically peering behind her shoulder, in case she was being followed. Honestly, she'd really rather not have a hand around her throat for a second time.

TaiFeng may be extremely reckless, even more so than Wei Ying, but she wasn't unprepared. After her previous.... confrontations, she bought a dagger with a thigh strap. Even if she died, she was dragging someone down with her.

'Wen Rouhan. You harm the innocent, you tried to harm my friends, you tried to harm my disciples, you separated me from A'Huan. But most of all, you disrespected me. And so, you and your sons, will die at my hands.'

Walking further and further, going down numerous halls and passageways, she came to a ground-breaking realization.

".....Was it a left then keep going straight or?"

Yep, that's right, she got lost.

Feeling like the biggest idiot the cultivation world has ever seen, TaiFeng wearily turned around and proceeded to drag her sorry self back to her room. Wherever the hell that was.

'I got lost. Out of all the things that could have happened, I get lost. Not heavily injured, not mercilessly slaughtered. But lost. Lovely, superb. Absolutely fabulous! I might as well just die of shame... Peacock can never find out, I'll never hear the end of it.'

Practically jogging down the hall in a rushed frenzy, she did her best to try and keep quiet, which wasn't really working since she was wearing five layers of lavish Wen outer robes and a full headdress equipped with incredible noisy dangly bits which would easily give away her location.

And give away her location it did, because right behind her were two very confused Wen cultivators on guard duty.

"Who are you?! Your not supposed to be here?!" They both barked out.