A/N

Hello my excellent readers,

This isn't an update.

However this is a Q&A post!🎉🎉🎉🎉

It's dawned on me recently that I actually have a pretty big fan base for this fanfic. Which I was not expecting at all.

So I've decided to give you all the best fan service I can possibly give.

So in this announcement, I'll be answering any questions you may have. Feel free to comment on anything you may not understand and I'll do my very best to explain everything. 🤗🤗🤗

If you want anything to be included in the story,feel free to let me know and I'll take all your suggestions into consideration.

I'll also be reavling some fun facts about out protagonist.

Fun fact N.1
TaiFeng eats a lot as you all know. Her favourite foods include mochi (the red bean paste kind), fried chicken,  and braised pork belly. Her favourite drinks are sparkling water, Ramune Soda( Yuzu citrus flavour.) and any energy drinks.

Fun fact N.2
TaiFeng's full name is Jennifer Osiris Holton. She made up her middle name herself. Osiris is the Egyptian God of the underworld, she chose that name beacase she had survived for so long she thought it made her seem unkillable, kind of like a master of death as it were. Plus it sounds cool.

Fun fact N.3
TaiFeng's eyes change colour depending on how much of her powers she uses. If it's a tiny amount, her eyes will just flicker like a light bulb. If it's a medium amount they'll go amber, if it's a large amount they'll turn full electric yellow and her pupils would turn into slits.

Fun fact N.4
TaiFeng is a total skater punk. That's right, she's a full blown emo. She would get into fights, do graffiti, listen to My Chemical Romance, steal things and skateboard on private property on a regular basis. However once she transmigrated into The Untamed, she toned down the reckless behaviour and her attitude hugely.

Fun fact N. 5

Before arriving in The Untamed, TaiFeng had extremely short hair that was cut like a boys. She always cut her her like this because if people on the street though she was a boy, they were less likely to try and mug her. She would always wear baggy ripped jeans with a hoodie.
Her favourite thing to wear was a black trench coat covered in spikes which she stole from a random guy outside a rock concert.

Fun fact N.6
TaiFeng absolutely loves dogs. She just thinks there absolutely adorable. When she was living on her own she started feeding a German Shepard puppy that had been abandoned
After a while that puppy grew up and would walk beside her whenever she was in the neighbourhood. It had also saved her from getting beaten up once by mauling the assailants.

That's all for now.

Stay safe and stay fabulous

Sincerely, Amethyst