♯ 002.

純度

桃寺 神門A void place of living

桃寺 神門
A void place of living.

This was a warm, heavenly paradise with you could only wish for. How the green grasses and the leaves dances when a gust of wind hits them, and how the flower blooms naturally on it's own when season spring comes. It was a void of place where one person find comfort and relaxation.

Although, if ever a problem did arises, it would be a Momotaro's at fault, who is hunting me from these nature that I am living in. Solely because they want me dead from the start or just bored─ but nevertheless, they could not even lay a single hand on me for as long as they are all easy to knock down on.

Introducing how my blood works, Never did I ever have the intention of killing someone, at that, I let others do the dirty thing. And me? I only do sent them back to where did they belong and erase myself and what or where is the origins of this place; inside their mind. Making them forget their interaction with me and will have a gap on their memories, I bet they will only remember about them taking a mission they couldn't comprehend and then gettig yelled at for they are 'reckless' about getting someone away─ in other words, my and this place's existence is did not get through their memories for as they are being erased by me.

Though, it can be useless at these times. Just like at this situation, for example.

Sweating like bullets, the man infront of me gave me a squinted eyes in suspicion. Maybe because he is trying to recognize my face on where and when did he saw my familiar face─ if he did know me, this would be the dead end of me. For sure.

But I guess the heaven chose to pity and save me again from the calamity when I saw him shrugged and etched a smile on his face. His cheery look took over his wondering features as I mentally sighed in relief.

"Please let me escort you back home. It would be very rude to let a person carry these alone and ignore them." He pursuaded as I hesitate for a bit. Bitting inside my cheek as I thought of the consequences.

If I would protest and just decline his offer, he might get upset and people might make fun of him for being rejected. Besides, all I wanna do is to get out of this place so I could breath. But on the other hand, if I did take his offer and help me, there is a chance that I would get away with this situation faster and go back home at a short period of time... But... He might find out about my home and me being an Oni.

Which is no good at all.

Yet, being the girl who seek shortcuts to end their goals quickly I am, of course I just sighed and proceeded to agree at his idea of helping me carry these groceries that I had bought. It's for my own advantage to get out of here.

"Uhm... Alright... Thank you."

At that, I thank him in advance.