♯ 005.

純度

桃寺 神門"Dear"?

桃寺 神門
"Dear"?

Act II. You want it? Then get it.

Rainy days are usually the days some people hate. Raining are the cause for them not to do something, whilst other basked in with it while others might just go with the flow and probably will go the their room and doze.

However, when you have problems that you are always bugging about all day; then it'll help, because the white noises that the rain gives is their quality, at some people who have problems are usually drived from that tranquility.

Just like this now, for me, I always got caught up listening to the white noises on the background and then sleep when the drowsiness is already slacking around. However, that's when back then when I got no one to accompany with and ended up sleeping all day because of boredom and the coldness of the temperature.

Now it's a little bit different from it was before.

Looking out the window as I stare at the pouring rain from outside, the scene that I see is misty covering the beautiful green grass that colors in vibrance when sunny weather is up.

Meanwhile combing my fingers at the beautiful soft, long locks that I ever just felt. My mouth turned upwards by just how things got a little bit loose, but the lingering doubt is still there. I mean, would you go with the flow when things could just flipped like a pancake in a second?

Nonetheless, I still did it anyway. Not that I have the choice, but seeing how things are just a start up for me─ it slightly did bring a little comfort here. For how long it was since we met, we got close until I'm comfortable of him resting his head on my lap and he even let me comb his wonderful hair.

Even though he's already that friendly on the first day of our meeting.

"I could see that you're enjoying rainy days. That's understandable." Mikado spoke as I look down at him, giving him a hum in response as I sighed silently gazing in the windows again.

"I like it alot when it's like this. It feels like the rain is crying for you if you're blue." I know it is not connected and all and I could see that when the Momotaro's head on my lap moved and gave me a questioning gaze, his brow raised before commenting.

"You're sad?" Mikado, he tolerates everything that I say, at least for what I could observe so far. He never really make things that could upset me, at least not yet. He seem to be the person who would respect everyone's space and is concerned about everyone's health and status.