♯ 010.

純度

桃寺 神門
After leave.

Act III. To be bound to you.

What would you do to save the dying flowers at the withering field that you do not own? Simple, either watch them die- or either tend to them. However, the flower was never yours to begin with, not yours to tend with. One solution might be just simple; to watch them die and grow 'til another spring comes.

Momodera Mikado is a compassionate person; he set a standards to things. Always seem to understood things earlier than later- he is shown to have a heart, a tinge of heart. Momodera Mikado doesn't care about those stereotypes, believing of what you get is what you deserve of it to be; good or bad.

That includes the love that blooms between both of you. Is it a sin to ask from above if he only wants you? The sole enemy he supposed to be having its head- the one he loves instead. Would it be a sin if he abide from his own blood and flesh and runaway with the love of his life instead? No. Certainly. Momodera Mikado is a person who holds loyalty, he is loyal to his own kind, so does he to the person he cherished, atleast what he thought of it. Now that the flower was missing its petals, he wanders around the grassy field that no one owned; looking for that blooming flower that had caught his eyes the most.

Mikado sighed as he stare off the moon at the distance, for where could be a possible places you could run into? Now that your home is not there anymore; he hope that you were in somewhere safe, safe enough that he could breathe easy. Going back to the old safe place you called home is not the safest anymore, now that the momotaro completely is aware of it, they would come back of it to hunt you down once more, and that is for sure.

"Am I causing too much of a ruckus?" He can't help but ask to himself. Was he causing too much ruckus in your life? Is he making your life harder than it was? Surely, you've been at peace when he haven't yet entered your life. It's been obvious since in ages. And he won't deny the fact that he felt bad about it.

No. He shook his head. He shouldn't think about it this way, he should think about how he'll talk through about this. To find you and talk to you. Hopefully, he could. No matter what happens, he should.

"I don't wanna think about negative things because I don't want to let you go."