♯ 007.

純度

桃寺 神門
Love with a little sorrow.

I love you.

The word that I want to hear but fear to come. Just how did love planted in the middle of the war so suddenly? I don't know if I should fear or be glad with it. Yes, it's good to hear and I'm thankful for that but isn't that a bit in a wrong time? Didn't you find it wrong? How did you, a Momotaro, could be so careless, how could I be so careless to make this happen?

As I pulled back suddenly, looking at Mikado with unreadable expression before smiling at him bitterly. How could he say that so casually? Yet then again, he's the one who's clueless here. He doesn't know anything at all. What would he react if he loved an Oni? his sole enemy.

"What's wrong?" Hearing him ask in concern, I looked down on the ground as I kneel. Shaking my head then giving a faint laugh. The hand that I wrapped around his neck snaked to his shoulders, giving it a squeeze then making an eye contact with him.

"Mikado... I..." Is this the right time for me to say it? Or is this too sudden for him to take it? I hesitated. But looking at his concerned expression mixed with love struck one, it made me realize I'm not ready to ruin the friendship we ha─ oh.

That act he pulled, he love me. We love each other. How...could I fix this?

As I thought, love is like a bug, it's eating us out as we're the leaves. Seriously. I'm confused, maybe I need time alone.

Just as I was about to stand up, I shook my head again. Nevermind that, I need to stay out of this as soon as possible. I'm sorry Mikado, but I need to clear my mind first. I had to, this is so wrong. So wrong. You shouldn't fall in love with your enemy, why did you have to. If the sun rises again, I know that one day, you'll have to kill me with your own hands.

"I need time alone." I spoke, forcing to smile at him, he didn't give a reply yet I could see the baffled expression he had, hence, giving me the space I needed anyway. I saw him nod slowly and I hum.

Thus walking away at the scene.