♯ 006.

純度

桃寺 神門Where our past came to light

桃寺 神門
Where our past came to light.

  An apology could mean everything or nothing to a person.

Nonetheless if the specific person you are apologizing with would forgive you or not─ one must endure even if it's not accepted. That lesson was taught even for those young children; important lesson that everyone seem not to talk about or not followed because of one answer─ reasonable or not; Feelings.

Either way, you mustn't have your hopes up as the answers depends on the scars that you have left on them. They might have forget it; but they didn't forgave you, or they must've forgive you but never forgets what you did to them. Alas at what the answers that you might get─ why must complain when you could smile and walk away?

Sighing in the midst of cloud seeing; I stare at the lively ocean blue sky. Pigmented as the white clouds formed in different shapes─ cloud gazing is not really my forte, but for someone like the Momo here, he insisted, so why not.

My head rests on his shoulder as I stare up above us. Ah, tranquility, is what I felt when I'm with him. Realizing that by learning how I acted towards him now─ why now? Is all I wanna ask at myself, I'm not disappointed but I'm not proud either. Why must this feeling get to me, despite now knowing him that well. I didn't ask.

"I'm sorry." I heard him say randomly; I tilted my head to look at his face. I found him still staring at the endless blue pigmented sky─ Silence enveloped the air as a silent question formed around us.

To that, he glanced at me then gave me an apologetic stare. Is there something wrong or did something happened? I don't think something happened at all, thinking back about the days and times we spent time on each other─ I didn't think something serious happened. Unless if he's meaning to apologize at the way my head spins around thinking about my problems.

"It must have been heavy for you, huh." What's he talking about? I don't see a problem and all so where does this coming from exactly? I shake my head and sigh silently at myself. No matter how much I read him─ he always ended up as a glitchy page in the book or as an error on the internet when you entered the website; he's unreadable.

Raising my hand to cup his forehead, my cold skin came contact with his warm ones, the Momo giving me a dumbfounded look as I checked him up.