♯ 003.

純度

桃寺 神門

寺 神門

A kiss does it better.

I didn't know how many days had passed by when I noticed that the house and place that I live in became more active.

It never usually like this but unsurprisingly, and to my dismay. The source of this active atmosphere is none other than Mr. Momotaro. Just when I thought that he wouldn't pay another day and spare a time to remember me, here we go. Looks like he slapped me across the face of how wrong I was.

I didn't even remember when did he start coming to my place without any notices. That's why I couldn't prepare or welcome him here. Well, it's not that I welcome anyone here because I got used to have a Momotaro people as my visitor; a visitor that who has more pride than the owner of the house, the audacity of this species.

However, I am kinda baffled why and how is he doing this casually. Is he not suspicious of what's happening or my background at all? Like, is he not questioning it further aside from me having social anxiety as worthy excuse? Is he really this understanding to people?

Come to think of it also, he's the first Momotaro that I've seen without having a sly face wherever or whenever he goes. It's not that I see it anyway, but I could imagine him walking on the streets with either serious look on his face or smiling face; not the one that a typical Momotaro would have. A smirking, trying to be cool one, or a brash one, the look that as if they don't have any favor to the world. Too narcissistic.

"[Your Name], now that I'm here, let me help you do your chores! What's your plan for today?" His look is expectant and I awkwardly but nervously cough a bit, reminding his gaze of a dog. Don't forget that he is a Momotaro. He could immediately kill you here and now. But I'm still surprised that he came over here almost everyday though, I still haven't ask him why is he coming here or why does he bother, and then I did remember that we aren't really that close.

"Uhm. I think you shouldn't have bother..Mikado, besides, you are my visitor, you should sit there while do something that doesn't bore you─" I tried to pursuade him that I would have just do the chores alone while he sit here but to no avail he just laughed it off like nothing ang ignored my words.

"But doing chores with someone is not boring, you see." And that, my jaw dropped as I facepalm mentally, why is this guy so persistent and it doesn't get on my nerves at all. It's kinds terrifying. Scanning his friendly face, I sighed.

"I...if you insist, then I guess it's- alright..." I mumbled as I could feel myself getting nervous, almost tripping on my words and I started to tell him what is the chores that is need to be done for a day.