♯ 009.

純度

桃寺 神門Demise

桃寺 神門
Demise.

If the word love is to ever exist in this world. I do wonder how pain must it bring for us to overcome it for survival. Although, people only misses the dried flower colors and it's light and never the fragrance. If love is to ever exist in this world and at this situation, it will be temporary, and for me, I wouldn't have loved it to begin with. Not when it will lose its color anyway. However; unlike the flowers, love blooms in an odd way that no one ever dares to attend it. Unlike the flowers; a temporary love blooms in an unexpected way. One that will bloom or die, depends of how will two people took care of it.

"Y/nn-chii! What do you think you are doing!! Such a mess!" The pervy doctor facepalms and gushed at my antics as I cover my ears in annoyance.

"I know, sorry!"

"Sorry won't solve this problem Y/ncchi!" He pouted as I sighed. He had a point but well, it is what it is! What does he expect me to do?!

"Oiranzaka-senpai, I'm not trying to... But would you please keep your mouth shut for a second" I asked a bit annoyed, hearing his voice and his lectures hours straight, not feeling well and you know it.

"Let her rest, Kyouya" A monotone voice spoke as I look at the door, seeing Mudano lean at the doorframe. Looking down in shame, I thought of how many times does he have to save me over and over again 'til my faithful death comes?

I haven't noticed how the two exchanged glances and one was walking out as other came to come inside. My thoughts scattered and got pulled back when I felt Mudano's hands is ontop of my head, thus glancing, I looked away without uttering a word.

"Kid." He tries to get my attention but he didn't say anything after that. Until silence fills the air and I swallow the lump of my throat, when would I be strong enough to─

"It's pathetic. No, Sensei?" As I break the silence suffocating the room, I heard him sighed in exasperated one. Standing still ─ he always has that habbit of standing still as he seems to get used to it.

"You're always there to save my butt when I'm in trouble. I must be a nuisance to you, tell me sensei, why do I keep making such reckless move?" I looked down at the ground and anticipated at the answer, of course, the answer would be plainly obvious. Everything I do and every move I make is a mistake, Mudano- he is always there to cover my troubles like a parent and me as a child who didn't learn anything yet. "You know, I asked myself when will be the time I got to stand on myself without burdening someone."

I stared at him and smiled. I don't know if anyone felt like this before and I know that sensei is not the best person for someone I will rant but─ I'm so tired to keep this to myself. I thought I had grown tough that I don't need anymore help and to pay the kindness back, it seems that it's not yet the time, and you know what is the worst part to ever exist here? To feel like a burdened to someone and be just like that. It leaves a gush in my chest.