♯ 012.

純度

桃寺 神門[Your Name] [Last Name]

桃寺 神門
[Your Name] [Last Name].

Mudano Naito is like a blue moon that comes very rarely to one's life. Very rare to entry on your door, very hard to see. Though, it's always him always coming at the right place and time. If it's the thing that he is not an Oni, I would have called him my angel.

"Come." I can hear his short message as I stare at him with a dumbfounded look- looking so confused and... miserable.

The bond between me and this older demon is one of my golden ticket. I have realized that when growing up, Mudano Naito might not be the person who expresses himself outwardly; but I can see it in his dead eyes that he cares.

"Who are you?" A small voice uttered as that belongs to me. So frail, so... so weak. To crawl disgustingly on the mud mixed with my own blood- it was unsightly to see.

I could still hear those silence as the moon stares at my demise, atleast what I had thought back then. To hear those silent cries and to see the one who saved me infront of me- it was a day where I was slain and had been reborn.

Mudano Naito was my savior, he has always been, back then and until now. Everything that has been exchanged with him is as precious as a gold. He was the one to put me in my place, and he was the reason why I'm still alive until this long- I promised to myself that I will pay him back twice than he did.

He was the sign that I follow through life.

"What are you?" Little old me even asked back then. It was out of curiosity, though. But I won't lie that I found Mudano Naito intimidating back then, and I have never thought that he will be the one to save me from the dark.

I'm thankful for him as he's the one who became my parent since then. He made sure to train me well, thought me well, made sure that eat well- to ensure my safety. He was there all along.

"An Oni. Are you not?" His cold voice that sent shivers down my spine, I still remember that back then. If I could remember it clearly, he held a hand infront of me, so fragile, I was moved.

"..." I look down upon my hands as blood mixed with mud. Confused and lost, dumbfounded, even. An Oni telltales, I did hear of them, but I never believed anyway. Though, what would happen if this person infront of me is already scooping an answer to my doubts?

"I... I don't know. I'm not, I guess..." Confused and lost, alone and empty. Was it really me that the person that I become? A bubbly feelings that turns into ashes? The one who was left alone and lost? Am I still the same?

Am I even me?

"You are." I know the answer, but I need the word to go out of other people's mouth anyway. I am expecting this, and I am miserable than ever. "So, come with me. If you want to live."