♯ 004.

純度

桃寺 神門Would you treat me as one?

桃寺 神門
Would you treat me as one?

Oni's life is like a short-lived beautiful flower. It maybe unbelievable for the audience to hear this kind of opinion, but they were blessed with a beautiful heart; like a flower, it was given a life and purpose. Although, it is saddening when you hear how they got to wither soon, how it has a fated span.

Like a short lived flower or any flower that you see whenever you go─ spring for them is like a blessing. And the one who'll destroy those plant during that season is another season, like winter. Much like the Oni's life, you could live happily as much as you want but the happily ever after doesn't exist on the book for shall they are cut off, by their fated enemies too.

Much like a flower, no one picks the colorless flower in the garden. If you stand out, then you are special. That's the only difference from Oni and flowers; then again if you look and analyze it deeply, you will understand how similar they are.

How the beautiful flower was being plucked to where they did belong and make them the most beautifulest accessories or even ingredients in who knows what─ how they are being the source. And to Oni, if you stand out then you are dangerous, maybe the word for being a "stand out" is either you are powerful or part from the powerful history.

Just like that, the more you stand out, the more your special you are, either bad or good kinda special.

On the other hand, if you're colorless or just an ordinary flower, no one seem to have an interest on you, much like the Oni, if you are not special, they wouldn't bat an eye to you and just straight up end you.

A Momotaro held no mercy to those whom they thought to be lowkey. Colorless or colorful, they won't even care about it─ you thought that just because you stand out, then they would admire you? No. They will completely take you as a threat. A dangerous menace to ever exist that's making their lives harder, that's what you are to them if you "stand out".

A complete loyal to the tradition and known to be ruthless to their sole enemies, who would sacrifice themselves or others for their victory, that's what they are.

Then why?

Staring at the distant, my mind is jumbled like a scrabbles, unable to think straight as I still sighed at the sudden move the Momotaro has pull.

Is he playing pretend with me? Does he remember something when he saw the blood leaking? Too many questions left unanswered inside my mind as it operates like a cart that's been pushed on the train railings. There's no way he would not know it, he's been at the Momotaro corp for a long time now so why did he ignore it?