Chapter 2

"You can't be serious, she looks like you two could be related

"You can't be serious, she looks like you two could be related."

"Charlie?! Have you seen my laptop?" Skye called out from the living room, she just got back from school. It was slightly awkward between her and Max today in class, she caught Max staring at her from time to time. 

"I borrowed it, I was looking for that website where you bought your headphones." Charlie told her as she made her way into the living room, she put the laptop onto the coffee table and sat down on the couch, she was avoiding eye contact.

"Why are you acting so weird?" Skye asked her little sister, whom remained quiet. "Charlie? Did you go through my search history?"

"Have you never heard of incognito mode?" Charlie asked her, crossing her arms.

"Well I didn't think anyone would go through my search history." 

"If you are straight... Why were you looking up... those videos?" Charlie questioned her older sister.

"I was curious." Skye replied, clearing her throat and looking away from Charlie. 

"What about those buzzfeed quizzes?" 

"I just thought it would be funny to do those quizzes."

"So what did they say?"

Skye looked at her sister and took a deep breath. "Well according to the quizzes I am bisexual, but what do they know?"

"It's okay if you are and it's okay to take your time, to figure things out." 

Skye looked away from Charlie and started fidgeting nervously. "Fine, I'm not sure, I could be, I know I'm not a lesbian. I know I like guys, maybe I like girls too." She shrugged and got up, grabbing her laptop. "I need to get ready, I'm going somewhere... Don't tell anyone about this, please."

"I won't, but you shouldn't care about what others think. I can tell you're scared." Charlie shot her sister a small smile. Skye just cleared her throat in response and went upstairs to get a shower.

After her shower, she wrapped a towel around herself and made her way to her room, finding Max sitting on the bed.

Skye held onto the towel, almost dropping it. "Max?! You scared the living shit out of me! What are you doing here?!"

"Charlie let me in." Max responded and handed Skye the clothes she laid out on her bed. 

"Right, that still doesn't answer my question." Skye took the clothes from Max, whom turned around so that Skye could get dressed. 

"Well you're going to Brodie's right?" Max asked her.

"Yes, for band practice." 

"We were invited too, so figured I'd pick you up."