Chapter 10

So what did everyone think about the season 2 trailer?! I will share my opinion at the end of the chapter.

TW: Rape, murder, death

 "I will protect you, I'll promise you that

 "I will protect you, I'll promise you that." 

Skye had arrived at school with Nick and looked around, to see if she would spot Abby, figuring they'd go inside the school together, considering the worries Abby had expressed. Max and Marcus made their way over to their cousins.

"Hey, have you seen Abby yet?" Skye asked them.

"Haven't heard anything from her since the party." Max spoke as she shook her head. "She's been ignoring everyone."

Skye frowned and nodded slowly. "Oh, I didn't know that."

"She's spoken to you?" Max questioned her.

Skye nodded and shrugged. "Yeah, we've spoken, not a lot though."

Ginny and Norah made their ways over to the group of four.

"Hey, have you two seen Abby?" Nick asked the two.

"She was on her way to the bathroom, told us that she'd meet us at our usual spot." Norah told them as Ginny quickly kissed Marcus on the lips.

Skye walked past them to the entrance, before anyone else could say something, she felt an instant surge of anger at the sight of Press talking to Abby, whom looked away from him, shielding herself by crossing her arms, close to tears and shaking. She quickly made her way over to the duo, as their friends entered the building as well, she pushed Press away from the redhead, giving him the death glare. 

Press took a step back, putting his hands in the air as he quickly walked away.

Abby avoided eye contact as tears fell down her cheeks, the girl was terrified.

The taller brunette quickly embraced the shorter girl, bringing one of her hands up to wipe away her tears. "It's okay, he's gone now." 

Abby shook her head, sobbing. "It's not, I don't want to have to be scared to go to school everyday."

Skye nodded slowly, knowing what she had to do. "I will protect you, I'll promise you that." 

Abby nodded, although unsure, she buried her face into the brunette's shoulder, whom ran a hand through the redhead's hair and held her close. 

Max looked at Nick and whispered to him. "They're in love, aren't they?" 

Nick smiled and nodded. "I think they are."

"That would explain a lot honestly, whenever I would talk about wanting to make out with Skye, Abby would be jealous." Max whispered back, earning a look from Nick. 

"I know you didn't know about it before, but she is your cousin Max, it's really weird." Nick shook his head as he watched his sister and Abby pull away from each other.