Chapter 4

TW: Sexual assault, victim blaming, slut shaming, violence

"I will show you, just how bad I can be."

It was the first day going back to school, since the events at Max's party. Skye hadn't spoken to Max since the dinner yesterday, she dreaded seeing her at school. 

Skye was wearing black vans, black jeans, a black blouse and a beige jacket with a grey collar, her hair was up in a ponytail, with two strands of hair going alongside her face. 

She held onto her backpack anxiously as she made her way inside, she knew she had to pass Max and her friends, most importantly, Press. 

She kept her gaze to the floor as she passed the group of friends, not daring to look at them, resulting in her bumping into someone. 

"I'm sorry!" Skye immediately spoke up, looking up at the girl in front of her, she had black hair and slightly darker skin, she was wearing an all black outfit, black combat boots with black jeans, a black tank top and a black denim jacket over it.

The girl chuckled and shot the brunette a soft smile. "It's alright, but you should be more careful." She extended her hand. "I'm Ofelia, Ofelia Salazar, I'm new here." 

Skye shook her hand gladly. "Skye, Skye Evans." She noticed Max and her friends laughing as they looked in their direction, well Norah and Abby weren't laughing. 

Ofelia took notice and turned to the group, crossing her arms looking at them. "What's your problem? Can I help you? Or will you start minding your own business?"

Max stood up and made her way over to them, she smiled at Ofelia. "You're new here right? I'm Maxine. We have no problem with you."

Ofelia glanced over at a seemingly tense Skye. "But you have a problem with her?" Max nodded in response. Ofelia glared at the girl and wrapped an arm around Skye's shoulder. "You should leave my friend here alone, unless you want to have a problem with me as well."

Press made his way over to the group and grinned at Skye. "I'm sorry, if I knew you and Max were a thing, I wouldn't have told her what happened." 

"You mean how you drugged me and then forced yourself onto me?" Skye spoke with a shaky voice, glaring at him.

"I told her the truth, it's not my fault you're a slut." Press spoke, grinning. "I'm into it though, the bad girl."

Ofelia looked at the brunette next to her for a moment, she could see the pain in the girl's eyes. Ofelia turned back to him and before he could say another thing, punched him right in the face. Ofelia may not know the girl yet, but she couldn't stand watching the group pick on her. "Don't call her that again."

A teacher came rushing towards the group, moving in between them, looking at Skye and Ofelia. "Walk away, after school, detention." He took a look at their school passes and wrote their names down. He walked away, once he saw the two girls distancing themselves.