Chapter 15

TW: Drugs, substance abuse, mental illness, death, murder

"This is not what I was expecting."

"I don't want to go." Skye groaned as her mom looked at her with crossed arms. She was at home, it was only a day ago, since her mom confessed everything. "Okay! Fine! I'll go to fucking bible study!"

Charlie made her way inside Skye's room, with Nick, who had just been released from the hospital. "Bible study." Charlie said laughing, earning a glare from Skye. "I mean, it's probably better than church, church was always so boring."

"I still can't believe you got us kicked out of church." Naya spoke, shaking her head.

"I'm sorry? But where was the lie?" Skye questioned Naya and crossed her arms. "That incense obviously makes you high as fuck! Why else would people love to go back?"

"She has a point." Charlie mumbled, chuckling.

"No! They go back to be closer to god!" Naya shook her head in disbelief.

"Yeah and even if you were right, you didn't have to scream it throughout the church, during a service." Charlie told her.

"I blame my ADHD for that." Skye laughed to herself and looked at Naya. "And there are other ways to be closer to god. I mean god wants us to feel good, so whenever I mas-." She was cut of by her mom, covering her mouth.

"Don't you dare finish that sentence with your sister in the room." Naya said sternly.

"Were you gonna say that masturbation brings you closer to god?" Charlie asked, Skye's amused face expression answering her question. "You are so weird." She paused. "Wait! You do that?"

"I'm a hormonal teenager, nobody else is doing it for me, so gotta do it myself." Skye shrugged nonchalantly.

"So you're still a virgin?" Naya asked curiously.

Skye frowned. "Yes, mom. Unless you count the thing with Press, which I don't, I still am a virgin."

"Oh! Thank god!" Naya sighed in relief.

"She couldn't get anyone to sleep with her anyways." Charlie said, sticking out her tongue.

"I could, if I wanted to." Skye crossed her arms. "Anyways, lets not discuss my non-existent sex life, it's weird." Skye looked at Charlie. "Besides I almost got there, 2 times and you interrupted both times."

Naya looked at Charlie. "Good job Charlie."

"That time with Jake... And?" Charlie paused, thinking. "Oh you mean with Max? In the car?!" Earning a puzzled look from Naya.