Chapter 20

TW: Addiction, murder

"Got a boyfriend yet?"

After the discovery of her father's past, Skye had not been to school the entire week and it was now the weekend, she had barely spoken her friends, they attempted to reach out to her, but she wanted to be left alone.

"Skye! There's someone here for you!" Her mother called out to her from downstairs.

Skye figured it would be Ofelia. "Okay mom! Just send her here!" She called back, she didn't look up from her position on the bed, as she stared at the ceiling, when the door opened. "Hey Ofelia."

"Not Ofelia." The familiar voice spoke up, Skye looked up to see Abby. 

"Abby? What are you doing here?" Skye asked her, sitting up straight and looking at the redhead, they hadn't spoken since they almost drowned together.

"I heard Max talking about your brother, coming home today, figured I would check on you. You haven't been to school all week." Abby told her as she sat down opposite Skye and the bed. Abby looked around the room, not having been in Skye's new room before.

"Yeah, he should be here in..." Skye looked at her phone and jumped of the bed. "15 minutes, I got to get dressed, my mom will kill me if I am still in my pajamas."

"So how long have you not seen him?" Abby questioned her, watching the brunette making her way to the walk in closet. 

"6 years, haven't spoken him since either." Skye told her as she grabbed a dark red sweater and some black jeans.  "So I need to get changed, I mean you don't have to go or even turn around, but I don't want you to feel uncomfortable."

Abby nodded and smiled softly at her. "I'm not uncomfortable and I have seen you naked before... So it's okay."

Skye looked at Abby as she removed her pajama shirt, grinning as she saw the redhead blush, moving to remove her shorts, leaving her in only her panties. "Aw you're blushing."

Abby was about to protest, but shook her head. "Fine, I am." She hesitated for a moment, but moved closer to the brunette, looking her over. 

Skye moved closer as well, their faces inches apart when the door opened, revealing none other than Charlie.

"Abby!" Charlie exclaimed happily, looking at the two as Skye grabbed her blanket, to cover herself up. "It's great to see you two back together! She's been a mess without you."

Skye shot Charlie a glare as she quickly put her bra on, dropping the blanket. "We're not back together." Skye looked towards Abby. "We're on good terms again. And I was not a mess without her."

"I heard you on the phone with Ofelia, you were literally crying about how you missed her." Charlie spoke, frowning confused. 

Abby looked at Skye, raising her eyebrow.