|23| 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎

After Kory, Ryder and Gar had blown up the bunker, successfully retrieving Blackfire who had been held prisoner by a deranged scientist who was a bit too friendly for Ryder's liking, they had finally returned back to Wanye Manor with all limbs attached. Ryder was convinced Kory was about to throw her sister out of the vehicle with all the offhand comments she had made.

" You're her man servant correct?"

Ryder glanced over at the tall woman as she looked at him as if he was inferior. She held herself with an aura of a powerful leader, a queen or so she believed. It was if she was looking down on all of them, mere humans to their royalty.

Kory rolled her eyes as Ryder widened his eyes in surprise.

" He isn't a man servant." Kory deflected as Conner approached the group, a look of confusion on his face while Ryder looked away flustered.

" Does he not satisfy your urges?" Blackfire mused as Ryder flushed in embarrassment. Kory spun in her step, her eyes glowering while Blackfire merely smirked. " Ah I understand now. He's yet to actually befit you. Well then dear sister, by all means."

Kory pulled her back, her glare piercing while her sister returned her stare with amusement. " You do not go near him sister." she warned but Blackfire smiled.

" You've made it perfectly clear he's off limits Koriand'r. But who is he?"

They met Conner's confusion as he stood next to Gar. Her eyes sparkled as a grin tugged at her lips.

" A welcoming gift Koriand'r." she chuckled in delight." Have him washed immediately and returned to my chambers"

Ryder put his hand out as he took a step closer to Conner who looked at the woman in disbelief. Kory rolled her eyes in irritation as she shot her sister a withering glare.

" Tamaran is a very different planet." she emphasised but Blackfire scoffed, eyeing up Conner once again. " Clearly the dashing human has already been tamed but the strapping one over there is clearly my man servant who will attend to my needs."

" Sure. I can attend to your needs." Conner spoke innocently, Ryder looked at him startled as Gar shook his head. " That's not what she's talking about."

" No, no we don't do that here " Kory stressed. " Conner is not your chew toy. He's one of us. A Titan."

" So who is the green ones?" Blackfire asked as Gar let out a boisterous laugh. He went silent when they all looked over at him.

" Just go pick a room" Kory dismissed as Blackfire turned, sending one last look over to Conner , she sauntered up the stairs leaving the remaining Titans trailing her exit.

" She really is something " Ryder muttered as Kory nodded in agitation, filling her glass with whiskey and chugging it.

" Don't I know it."