|27| 𝚃𝚒𝚖 𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚔𝚎

Harper threaded her hoop earring as she made her way to the kitchen. She  and Dick were preparing to go to a gala, invitation of their commisioner friend.

Her slick black dress, pulled at her waist, draping her silhouette before flaring down to her feet, decorated by matte heels. Her brunette curls were pulled neatly in an updo, silver flowers shimmering as her ruby lips pulled into a smile seeing his figure adorning a similar suit to match her outfit.

" Dashing as always" she teased as a smile lit up his face. His gaze flickered across her face, down to her bottom with sparkled eyes before she twirled jestingly. " How do I look?"

He put down the sandwich he was making for the both of them as he rounded the counter, his hands sitting on her waist before trailing to her lower back, sending a shiver down her spine. " You look breathtaking" he told her sincerely before he pulled her close, their lips meeting as she draped her arms around his shoulders. Harper took a step forward as he followed her movements, both distracted and caught up in their bliss to notice Dick's back hitting the counter as she pushed him up against it. The two were also blithely unaware to notice a certain Tamaranian entering the kitchen before she rolled her eyes at the two.

" I just wanted a snack. Not to see you two eat each others faces off." Kory grumbled as she went up to the fridge. They couple broke away as Harper chuckled lightly, rubbing off the lipstick smeared on his lips. He smiled, pecking her cheek.

" Shouldn't you two be heading to the gala?" Kory asked as Dick nodded, sliding the sandwich to Harper who picked it up and took a bite.

" Have you seen the dinners at those things?" He told her as Harper shook her head sadly " An honest disgrace really. Golf ball servings. How can these rich pricks have that much money and not have a decent meal. " Harper scoffed as Dick smirked.   " Every gala we've ever attended, whether it be the Wayne's or the Queens, she needs her fill. And its routine at this point. I make her food, she remains happy." he chuckled as Kory smiled at the two. God she could remember the day the two were so unaware of each others feelings that it physically hurt to see them so oblivious. But they had come along way and so did their relationship.

" So you're enjoying some of our good press?" she said as she leaned on the counter. On the table was a headline report of the new Titans signal flashing over Gotham. Barbara had designed it and had asked them to check it.

" It could've been bigger" Harper mumbled through her sandwich as she shrugged lightly.

" How much bigger did you want it?" Kory mused as Harper dusted her hands.

" Enough to make Oliver jealous" Harper said proudly as the two shook their heads.

Their attention drew to the coms where Gar's voice reached their ears.