|5|𝙰𝚛𝚐𝚞𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜

It had been a couple of weeks since her meltdown, a couple of weeks of the rest of the Titans hovering over in the event she had another episode.

 Rachel felt her conflicting emotions. The turmoil of darkness that brewed within her. The subtle way her hands shook, the worrying way in which her yellow eyes jumped to things that were never there. They were walking on eggshells around her and Harper would've been a fool had she not noticed.

On the one hand Harper was grateful they cared, while the other wanted to wring them by necks in order to obtain some peace away from their constant worry and concern. It felt suffocating.

It also didn't help that Quiver had started paying her frequent visits every odd night, making her anger spike after each and every meeting. Harper wasn't an idiot to know the consequences of what would happen if she just let it manifest, but there was always something that tugged her back whenever she began to think that maybe she should just give in.

 She was tired, so tired and Quiver was giving her a way out. But Harper was stubborn if not anything. But the Titans were just as if not more. Which lead to them now, bickering as she had told them she wanted to go to Star City for some time to clear her head and hopefully supress  Quiver way back into her mind in hopes to achieve some sort of normalcy. Some sort of peace.

"We can't watch over you in Star City" Dick said as Harper rolled her eyes, her arms hitting her sides in exasperation as Ryder and Dick suddenly felt like paranoid parents and not brother and boyfriend.

" I think that's the point" Rachel muttered which resulted in a sharp glare from Dick. She motioned her lips shut as she raised her hands in defeat, shooting Harper an apologetic look.

"I don't need a babysitter'' Harper argued.

"What will happen if you go all hysterical and start smashing mirrors again." Ryder said before he saw her look. "Yeah I know about it. Last time someone in this house had visions we almost died. No offense" he said quickly as he shot Kory a grimace. The Tamaranian just scoffed, continuing to file her nails as she rolled her eyes at her boyfriend. He was an idiot, but he was her idiot so she let it slide.

"Well if you don't stop smothering me like a damn child I'll kill you myself!" Harper yelled. " You guys are not my parents; I shouldn't have to explain anything to you and I sure as hell don't need permission to visit my family" she gritted out as Gar slumped in his seat.

"She has a point" Gar mumbled as Ryder and Dick shot him a stare so dark, a look that screamed shut up. Rachel patted his back as he shrunk deeper into the couch.

"May I interject?" Tim asked as he raised his hand.

''No!" all three shouted as he stilled, Kory ushered him to sit beside her as she patted his shoulder when a pout appeared on his face.

"God, you know it was sweet how much you guys cared but it's been weeks. You haven't allowed me to leave the tower, I can't be alone for five minutes without someone breathing down my neck. I'm not some fragile glass that will break if you leave it alone for ten minutes. I'm a fckng Titan" she growled. "So I'm going to Star City, and you're going to suck it up" Harper spun on her heel, anger steaming off her before they heard the door slam, the bang echoing throughout the apartment.

''You know she's right" Kory said after a beat.

'' You saw her Kory, she's unstable" Dick said as Kory scoffed.

''Yeah, and by you two hovering over like helicopter parents is only going to add onto whatever messed up shit is happening to her. I know you saw her eyes flash. Her anger will only grow the longer she stays cooped up in this place" Kory said before standing before them.

''Look boys, it's Harper we're talking about here. You're worried, hell we all are but she'll go insane trapped in these walls before whatever Crane did gets to her first. So let her go. It gives us time to figure out what do from here" she said as Rachel nodded from her seat.

"She'll be fine with Dinah and Oliver, Dick. The question is will you?" Rachel said, her tone softening at the question.

"We don't have enough time'' Dick shot down " It's been weeks and she hasn't opened up yet about what happened when she was with Crane. How can we help her if we don't even know what's wrong with her" he said frustratingly.

"There is one person who knows" Gar said as he glanced at Rachel. Realisation dawned on their faces.

"Not that little shit" Ryder winced as Dick sighed.

"Maybe it's time we had a chat with Jason."