|29| 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜

Gar was actually terrified of Harper.

He wouldn't admit it aloud but the vigilante scared him. She could be ruthless at times, embodying the true warrior she was when her suit was geared and Harper transformed into Artemis. Her persona, although intimidating, was one of the reasons he admired her so much.

Gar had to sprint behind the island when Harper emerged from the living room, a med kit in hand, before she grew furious when she eyed the empty seat Dick was supposed to be sat in.

When Harper was angry, Gar feared for life itself. More so his. He said he'd explain in due time but that didn't stop the fire that burned in her eyes as she glared at him.

Gar absolutely loved her, with everything in him and it's why he feared every soul that every crossed her path. Trigon, Deathstroke, Crane, Jason.

This time, Gar feared for Dick.

" YOU DID WHAT!"

Dick sighed as Harper sent him a withering glare. She was stood beside her brother and Kory while Blackfire was resting on the chair behind them, Conner close by with Gar on the couch, his feet propped onto the desk as he tried to avoid Harper's death stare. Yeah, Dick was definitely fcked.

" You idiot, ignorant and imbecilic birdbrain" she hissed as Dick curled at her words. " Are you fcking serious right now Dick. You forgave him"

Kory nodded beside her, her glare just as disturbed. " He kidnapped children."

" He killed Hank" Harper spat.

Dick shoved his hands into his pockets as he ignored the disbelieving stares of his family. "Look, he's offering to turn himself in and bring in Crane."

" This is bullshit" Kory scoffed as Ryder lightly rubbed her shoulder where his arm was hanging around her.

" Yeah, Dick, look the lad did some pretty messed up shit but you're just going to let him waltz back in" Ryder said as Dick narrowed his eyes slightly. " Did we not do that with you."