Chapter 4: Pinky promise

🌺[California girls were unforgettable! Daisy Dukes, Bikinis on top!]🌺

⚠️WARNING: BLOOD, SHARP OBJECT⚠️

✨🌸✨
<Saturday, 7:30 PM: Library>

You held your book in front of you as you peeked over to steal glances at Tom. Who was sitting at a couch across from your table. Around this time of day, the library was quiet with little to no students. So it was the perfect time to observe and annoy Tom.

You were about to get up to talk to him. But he beats you too it. Sort of. He got up to leave out of anger. He knew you were watching him. You gasp feeling offended. So you quickly caught up to him in the hallway.

"Tom, please stop ignoring me!" You dragged out the end of your sentence as he started to speed walk. "Tom please! I just wanted to be your friend. I only have two friends, and it's been a month!" He didn't respond.

"If you become my friend, I'll do your evil bidding for you." He scoffs, and turns to you. From his abrupt stop you bumped into his chest. "You're annoying. Stop speaking to me. Filthy Half Blood." He turns again to continue walking. He brushed off his shirt where you ran into him.

You stood there silent. 'He already found out. I guess the kids at my table aren't very good at keeping quiet.' Being called a half blood never really hurt you. After Voldemort was defeated and everything calmed down, blood status started to no longer matter. But for an odd reason, hearing these words from someone who is the same, kind of, stung? This feeling was all to unfamiliar.

It was then that you felt something on your cheek. You reached your hand to wipe your face. You were crying. 'Damn. What the hell...' You took a deep breath. You picked up your pace to catch up with him. The sounds of your little slippers echoed in the empty halls.

Accompanying the sounds of Toms fancy shoes. When you got closer you gathered up the nerve to shout at him. "Don't call me that!" Tom keeps moving but shouted back. "Seriously, do you not have an off button?!" You glared at the back of his head.

You huffed as you're about to respond but you felt something sharp under your slipper. You looked down at your left foot. Your eyes widened. A large nail was lodged in your foot. Enough for you to see the end sticking out of your skin. You fall onto the ground as the pain kicks in. You gasp in pain as you clamped your mouth shut to avoid screaming in pain.

Your sudden pause and the loud gasp makes Tom turn around. You looked up at him as tears started to fill your eyes again. He slowly walked over noticing your blood pouring out of the wound on your foot. He bent down and winced at the sight. "You deserved it." He said to you seemingly feeling no remorse. Man did you want to punch him. "I just wanted to be nice. Screw me for trying." You carefully and painfully pulled yourself up. You started to drag yourself towards the infirmary.