Chapter 12: The Game

🌺[I KEEP GETTING DISTRACTED IM SO SORRY!! Also, it's gonna be a while til this book is finished because I did some revisions to my initial plot. Some things just ain't making sense, so imma have to change some things. I was thinking about opening up a Tumblr account, I just won't be on it often. So hmmm.]🌺

🌸🌺🌸

🌸🌺🌸

"GET BACK HERE YOU TWAT!"

You heard Brandon shout, the wind in your ears from your fast flying nearly silencing his voice. Your chuckles were faint in the air as you zoomed past others on their brooms. You held tightly to the ball as you teased him for not being able to snatch it from you.

Brandon was on your tail close to catching you. The whole purpose for dragging him around the track was for practice. You were the only one who offered their help even though Serenity is in Quidditch, she refuses to help someone on another team.

Though you were a little too distracted giggling and teasing your poor friend to notice the Bludger ball head straight for you. The ball knocks into the front of your broom breaking the front off. This impact causes you to lose balance and you're sent flying into the bleachers.

"OH SHIT! MAYDAY GOING DOWN!" You had long since dropped the ball from your grasp as you desperately tried to steady the broom to no avail. But by sheer luck, you stop moving just before you can crash into the empty bleachers. You happily smiled believing you had mastered the broken broom.

But a few feet to your right sat Tom, eyes on his book but his wand facing you. You felt the disappointment flow through you after finding out you were no crazy witch who can fly on a broken broom. No, Tom saved your ass. And you were a bit saddened.

You jumped off the broom that was now stuck in midair to walk over to Tom. You noticed bags by him so you assumed he was there with his buddies. But because he doesn't play he was only out there to 'support'.

"Tommy! You're such a sweetie pie! You saved me from my untimely demise." You spoke dramatically to him. A scoff was heard from him earning a giggle from you. "Just Joshing with you. But why'd you save me, I totally could've handled that."

"I saved you because I'd rather not be the one to bring you into the infirmary." You squinted your eyes at him. Brandon easily could've done that instead but you'll let his logic slide... for now.

"Oh, well thanks. Are you going to be at the game tonight?" You asked. You were a bit curious because you've never seen him over here.

"No, I was never planning on it." He says finally looking up from his book. "You should return to that bastard you call a friend."