Chapter 6: Christmas

🌺[Deadass I actually don't like Christmas. If you don't celebrate then just consider this a different holiday or a little winter celebration.]🌺

✨🎄✨

✨🎄✨

You smiled as you looked at the pile of presents that sat upon your bed. You hoped that each person you got presents for would love their gift. The wrapping paper was all the same, your favorite color with little hearts printed on. As well as being adorned with a beautiful white and black bow. The only exception, the only present that was wrapped differently was, Toms.

The tiny black box was tied shut with an emerald green bow. Inside was a gift you were excited about. It was something from your time, and he'll never even know that. A gift from the future. You smiled as you clutched the gift to your chest. "You better love this..." You muttered to yourself.

"Love what?" Your head shot back up as you turned to Serenity. You sighed seeing her familiar face. "Sorry, talking to myself. Oh wait!" You placed the box back into your bed and grabbed one of the presents from the small pile.

The tag saying:
To: Serenity 🌙
From: (Y/n)

You turned back to her and handed the gift to her. "Here ya go! You can open it whenever." She smiled at you. "Thanks (Y/n). I got you a gift too." She went to her desk and grabbed grabbed a small box. "It's not fancy or anything, but I hope you like what's inside. Here." She passed it to you. "I'll open it on Christmas. Gotta keep it as a surprise." Serenity giggled. "I'll do the same with your gift then."

"Welp, imma go drop the rest of these off to everyone." You said referring to the gifts on your bed. Serenity nods, "sounds good. I should finish packing." All of your friends, besides Sunflower, where leaving for home. Oh and Tom, of course. Luckily all the gifts were small. All but Toms gift being paintings. You placed them each in your tote bag, with a chubby wiener dog printed on it.

✨🎄✨

There was a list of people you had gifts for:
• Tom
• Sammie
•Serenity
• Diana
• Brandon
• Belle
• Professor McGonagal
• Professor Dumbledore
• Professor Slughorn
• Headmaster Dippet
And
• The schools Nurse

✨🎄✨

You sighed as you walked away from the infirmary. You only had one more person left. Tom. You were avoiding him this whole time because he was stuck with his little Gang.

You wanted to avoid them because you knew they talked smack about you and your friends. Hell Tom definitely did. Tom only became friends with you out of pity and annoyance. But that was fine. You were still going to treat him like the closest friend you've ever had. Though he can never replace Julie and her throne.

You sadly smiled. The gift you held in your hand was one you found when you were hanging out with Julie. It caught your eye as you passed it, which was odd to you. It never seemed like something you liked. But you knew you needed it for some reason. And now you might just know why.

Julie thought it was odd too. But she never said a thing, she just walked inside to get it with you.

Oh how you missed her...

From the corner of your eyes you could see a familiar head of hair. He sat on the couch in the library like always. The little couch in the far back was most definitely his favorite. His head was stuck in a book with a blank expression. You took in a deep breath, and walked over to him. You stopped in front of him, the gift hidden in your palms. "Do you need something, (L/n)?" Tom said, not moving his gaze.

You gripped the box tighter and sat beside him. Not finding anything to say. The nervousness washing over you. Your silence caused him to finally look up. You looked him in the eye for split second before looking back at your thighs. He sighs, closing the book. Before he could get up, you shoved the box into his hands. "What're you- doing" he paused and looked at the gift.

You gaze was still stuck on your lap, "open it..." you said quietly. He almost didn't catch what you said. He shrugged. You peeked over to watch his reaction. He slowly opened the box which made you grow in anticipation. Wondering how he'll react.

Once it was open he stared at the gift for a moment. "A pin?" He finally said something. But this had you worried he hated it. Inside the box was an enamel pin. A white snake covered in little stars. And flowers.

"Sorry, it was the only thing I could find

"Sorry, it was the only thing I could find. I can take it back. Get you something else." You muttered sadly looking at pin in his hands. Tom was shocked and silent. You took that as a sign to scoot closer. As you were about to grab it back, his hand tightened around the pin. He sighed.

"I don't know what I can use it for. But I suppose I'll keep it. It's wrong to turn down a gift." You looked up at his face. He was looking down at his hand. You smiled. "But you always turn down Karen's gifts?" His eyes widened. "She's an annoying bitch. She only gifts me things so she can sleep with me." He angrily grinds his teeth.

You chuckle. "The B words not that nice ya know? I mean I say it all the time but never towards a person." You stay patting him on the back. You pushed the memories of you calling Julie's bullies, bitches. Pretending you were an innocent little angel. Tom rolls his eyes at you.

He gently placed the pin back into its box. He stands up and softly pats you on the head. "Thank you, (L/n)." You smiled. Enjoying your little pat. You watched Tom walk off. 'God I hope he doesn't throw it away.' You thought.

✨🎄✨