Chapter 9: Justice always prevails

🌺[When depression hits, play some comfort games. I'm playing persona 5 for the millionth time😓]🌺

 I'm playing persona 5 for the millionth time😓]🌺

🫧🌷🫧

      "What made you think punching her was a good idea?" Professor McGonagal asked you while you stood there nervous. "To be honest, I didn't really think. I just did. Again I'm sorry for hitting her. I'll even apologize to her if you wish."

McGonagal sighs. "You're lucky those girls decided not to get their parents involved. I need you to apologize to Karen, and then you will serve detention with Professor Slughorn, for a month. He will decide your punishment because you're not exactly doing the best in potions." You groaned.

"Yes ma'am."

🫧🌷🫧

"Ahh, Miss Y/n, you're here."

      You nervously looked at the potions Professor who sat at his desk. "Ah don't be shy, come and sit." He pointed to the desks in front of you. Letting you choose where to sit. "So, Professor McGonagal filled me on what happened as the Headmaster couldn't, but I want you to know you're not going to receive a harsh punishment."

You sighed grateful for his kindness.

"I've decided to have to have you be a student aide for me. Along side Mr Riddle of course." Your eyes widened. " a student aide?" You asked.

"Yes, your grades are nearly perfect so you don't need any tutoring but if you help along side Mr Riddle, you might learn some new things. And you'll be ahead of class as well."

You nodded. "Okay, sounds like a plan. Does Tom know yet?" Professor Slughorn shook his head. "Not yet, I'll inform him at lunch. Since second semester just started I'll have your schedule changed so you can aide for me at the same time as Riddle."

You nodded.

You were soon dismissed so you joined your friends in the common rooms.

🫧🌷🫧

As you walked over to the Hufflepuff girls, Serenity noticed you and called out to you. "Hey, Y/N! How much trouble did you get into?" You groaned you walked over. "Do you have to announce that too the whole house? And for your information I'm just stuck having to be a student aide."

"Y/n, I'm sorry for getting you in trouble..." Belle looked down at her lap feeling ashamed.

"No one said it was your fault. Besides I was the one who hit them. If anything it's all my fault. There was so many other ways I could've handled all that without violence. I honestly should've been expelled though."  You could tell belle still felt bad, but she softly smiled trying to convince herself you were right.

"Ah don't worry, Serenity's done worse and yet she's still here." Sammie says as Serenity chuckles. "Yeah that's true." Sammie rolled her eyes and giggled. "Ya know Y/n, you pulled a Serenity." You sat across from them. "What do you mean? The standing up for my friends?" Sammie shakes her head. "No, the fighting with your fists instead of your wand. That's something that only Serenity does. Complete opposite of Riddle." You nod your head. "Gotcha, I think it's a lot more satisfying hitting people without my wand." Serenity smiled at your statement, "right?! It's like so much funnier."

Belle and Sammie comically sweat dropped at the two roommates.

"It's like they're long lost sisters, or something." Belle whispered to Sammie. She nodded along agreeing as they watched the two girls bond over being psychos. "They even look alike sometimes. Especially when they bond over stuff like this. Look at their eyes sparkling..." Sammie adds on.

🫧🌷🫧

It was the next day. You sighed preparing yourself for your first day as a student aide. And having to talk to Tom. Which always puts stress over you even though you act like an idiot around him. What? You gotta make sure you're not his first victim.

You walking in to already see Tom inside. You didn't see Slughorn anywhere so you just walked in and took a seat where you were assigned. You set down your bag of notebooks and pulled out your sketchbook. You turned the pages looking for an empty one. Not noticing Tom ad he sat in front of you. He propped his chin on his right hand as he watched you. When you finally turned to a page you noticed him. You looked up to seen him staring straight into your eyes.

Your eyebrow quirked up, questioning why he was starring. He stopped looking at you to turn his attention to your sketchbook. His whole demeanor suddenly changed when he saw the full page. He looked concerned, out of fear for what he was looking at you quickly looked down to see the page full of, him...

You slammed the book closed out of embarrassment.

"I- you, you're just one of my models, okay? I draw everyone." You looked to the side. "Is that so? Because both of those pages where of just me." You were telling the truth but the way he spoke made you nervous. "Well, it's true." He was about to continue his interrogation until slughorn walked in.

"Oh, you're both here already! Exactly what I expected from amazing students." Slughorn said. You watched as Tom secretly rolled his eyes at the statement. He most definitely thought otherwise of you. This made you glare at him. "Since this is Y/n's first day of being an aide, I only have simple tasks for the two of you. Mr. Riddle, you'll have to show her the ropes. I need a list of cleaning done and for the two of you to run some documents to the Headmaster."

The two of you nodded in sync.

Thus started the awkward day of ignoring Toms comments about the sketchbook. And having to deal with him tell you every little thing you did wrong as you guys organized.

🫧🌷🫧