Chapter 11: A secret room and a girls bathroom fiasco

🌺[Woot woot I got the Hogwarts game so I'll be able to be more descriptive with castle locations, also it's giving me a good guide of the castle. ]🌺

🌼🍻🌼

🌼🍻🌼

You strolled into the potions classroom, spotting Tom at his usual spot. "Good morning Tommy. What's on our list for today?" he looks up from his book watching you walk over to take your spot across from him. "Professor Slughorn hasn't given us a list yet." He looks back to his book as you nod. You were hoping that professor Slughorn would give you both a simple list of chores to do.

Speaking of the devil, "You both are always finding your way in here before i." he chuckles to himself. You softly smiled at the professor and Tom finally put his book away. "I don't have anything for you both today, next time I will have you both prepping Felix Felicis potions. So just prepare for that. The two of you are free to do whatever."

After his dismissal, you followed Tom out of the classroom. "So Tom, what do you want to do?" Tom turned to you as you both paused in front of the class. He looked at you questioningly, Are you asking what we're doing? Because I was certain we'd part ways." you shrugged. "I figured the same but I've never had a free period before so I don't know what to do." He sighed. "Well, I was going to head to Hogsmeade. I have a few errands I need to run." You nodded. "Well, then I'll tag along. I haven't been to Hogsmeade in a fat minute." He nods.

🌼🍻🌼

You were surprised, to say the least, He was letting you trail behind him during his trip. You made it important to stay mostly quiet, You didn't want to annoy him too quickly. "Oh, I nearly forgot, why do you draw random people in your sketchbook?" You looked at the back of his head as you both continued down the streets of Hogsmeade. "Oh well like you said when you stopped Karen, it's more for practice." He nods. "So who's in your sketchbook?" You didn't think he would be curious about this but you played along. "Well besides you, I have self-portraits, everyone in my group of friends, Karen and her squad, and the professors."

"You draw your bullies?"

"Well yes, but they're not very flattering drawings. As you can imagine I made them look very much like dementors." He stifles a chuckle. Catching you by surprise. You watched as he smirked. "I would love to see those doodles." you smiled widely, "I'd be more than happy to. I'll show you, next class, I don't have my book on me." He nods. "Then I suppose I'll be excited about potions. Care for a butterbeer before we leave for class?"

"Are you asking me on a date Mr. Riddle?" Tom scoffs at you. "Does this seem like a date to you, Miss Reynolds?" Now it was your turn to smirk. "Yes, it does." He rolls his eyes.

You didn't know this playful version of Tom, but you were loving it. "Well Miss Reynolds, call it what you want but it's just a friendly gesture for a poor Hufflepuff who depends on me to save her from bullies." You looked at him, mouth agape. "I- whatever. Let's just go get some drinks," you muttered, you were going to argue back but it was true. You can't be caught throwing any more punches.