Chapter 13: Out of character

🌺[...]🌺

🌸♥️🌸

🌸♥️🌸

"Oh Bollocks, how long is this snow going to last?"

You looked towards the window seeing what Sammie was talking about. It was the middle of April. No one was expecting this much snow within a two day span. "Yeah, professor Dumbledoor said it's going to be snowing for the rest of the week." You commented back to her. She hums in response. "Well at least we can do some winter activities again." You nodded.

You looked back to your homework. A question on the paper stumping you. Now if it weren't going to be on the upcoming test, you would have skipped it. "Hey, Sammie, do you know how to answer this question?" You moved the paper, pointing out the question. The girl across from you furrowed her brows. "No actually... Sorry."

"It's okay." You pulled the paper back and read the question over again. And from your right you hear the sound of the chair next to you move. You looked over to see Tom. "Y/n, you should know this, " Professor McGonagal explained in the last class." He said. He looked at you waiting for the gears in your head to click. But it never did. He sighed and pulled out his paper. Showing you what he put his answer as. "Ohh, it was the stuff she talked about before yelling at that Weasley kid." You quickly wrote the answer down. Feeling much better about the upcoming test.

You looked up from your homework to find Sammie staring at the two of you. She looked at Tom confused and looked back to you trying to point something out with her eyeballs. You looked at Tom, he was still staring at you. Now you understand. "Wait Tom, why're you here?" you asked him. "For you actually. Are you busy tomorrow?" You shook your head. "No, why?"

"Meet me at the Quidditch Pitch at Noon tomorrow."

You nodded. He helps you with a few more questions before leaving the library. "Well that was odd." you said to Sammie. "You're telling me. This is my first time seeing your interaction with me. Is he always weird like that?"

"Nope, he's never that chill and nice. Normally when he helps me with homework, he scolds me until I'm in tears. Or he's having me take more notes than I need." She nods. "That's odd then. Wonder why he wants to meet up with you."

"I'll keep you updated when I find out. It was odd. Welp, I'm gonna head back to my room." You started to pack up your things. But before you could leave Sammiel stops you. "Oh before you leave, we need to turn in our dorm papers in a few weeks. I was thinking Belle and I could move to yours and Serenities room?"

You gasped excitedly. "I almost forgot about that! I think Serenity's working on our rooms sheet, I'll let her know you guys want in. but I'm 100% game with you two joining us." Sunny smiles and thanks you.