Wikipedia

Delilah Noa Jones (born February 19, 1995) is a French and British singer-songwriter and musician

Delilah Noa Jones (born February 19, 1995) is a French and British singer-songwriter and musician. She gained recognition in early 2021 when her debut album Delilah Jones came out in March. Her first single "everything i know" broke various record and became one of the best selling songs of 2021, propelling her to mainstream fame. Delilah Jones was then met with critical and commercial success winning various awards including 2 Grammy Awards on April 3rd 2022.

Delilah Jones was placed on the 2021 edition of Time magazine's 100 next list and achieved two Billboard Hot 100 number-one singles and one Billboard 200 number-one album.

𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐫 :

𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 :

Delilah Noa Jones was born on February 19, 19995, in Nice, France to French teacher Laurence Jones and British journalist Christian Jones. She grew up in Cap-Ferrat before moving to London with her father after her parent's divorce. She started vocal lessons at the age of 11 after 3 years of piano. She learned guitar at 15.

Very early on, she was pushed toward a career in modeling but she hadn't been seen on a runway since 2015. She is still a major figure in fashion as she attends many Fashion Weeks, is the face of the new Dior perfume and launched a capsule collection with Valentino in 2020.

[...]

𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 :

She has always been close to her younger sister, Lily Jones (who is a model), encouraging her to pursue her dreams : "I love Lily. It's always been us against the world, especially in our early lives and modeling careers. We were not the tallest or the slimest and people were not the kindest towards us. When I stopped modeling, she kept asking herself if she should too, because the backlash she was constantly facing was really hard to handle. I hope I was able to help her the same way she did when I said I wanted to make music" (in an interview with GQ in october 2021).

She is great friend with model and actress Florence Adams.

She dated Japanese actress and model Yuko Araki from 2018 to 2019. Both said the relationship ended on good terms.

In 2020, she quarantined herself with french youtuber and longtime friend Sébastien Miller (known as Seb) sparking dating rumors. None of them confirmed nor denied.

For Valentine's Day in 2021 she was seen with F1 driver and 7 time world Champion Lewis Hamilton. Later that month, the two were seen on multiple occasions, looking close, before confirming their relationship through instagram in March. They broke up for unknown reasons in January 2022. Hamilton was then seen with model Kelly Davis in February.

𝐀𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐲 :

𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 :

She cites Taylor Swift and Halsey as her idols and main musical inspirations. Her other influences include Finneas, Jorja Smith, Arctic Monkeys and Adele.

𝐀𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐦 :

Jones has always been involed in the LGBTQ+ community, coming out as pansexual in 2016. She was seen in multiple pride parades, sharing information and providing help for LGBTQ+ kids by supporting various associations and charities. In 2013, she was already seen walking in favour of gay mariage and adoption in France and then in 2021, she walked to support medically assisted procreation for all.

After the events of George Floyd's murder in 2020, she became very vocal about racism in the music and modeling industry, sharing the experiences of artists and models and provideng the resources to learn and educate others. She is, to this day, still active and vocal on those matters.