16. bringing the heat to miami

06.05.2022

Free practice just came to an end. Lewis loved the Miami circuit. The people here were so supportive.

He walked in his driver's room after thanking his engineers and the rest of the Mercedes team. The car was definitely not the best but it was still better than two weeks ago.
He was in the middle of taking off his racesuit for media duties when the door opened and closed. He turned around. Kelly was looking at him with hungry eyes.

She quickly closed the gap between and started kissing him. He didn't kiss her back, feeling a pang of guilt. He stopped her before things got heated and sat down on his little couch.

Kelly was many things but she wasn't a complete idiot. She knew he still loved his ex, she had seen him look for her in a room full of people, stare at her whenever she was around, talk about her with his little driver friends. But she thought a pretty girl giving him good sex and a shoulder to cry on might be enough for him to forget Delilah Jones. She was wrong.

"W need to talk." Nobody liked that sentence. And right now, Kelly was hating it. She nodded. "we're... We're not working... And I know it's my fault but I don't want you to suffer because of it" he said. She felt her heart break a little.
"it's because of that fucking Delilah girl?" she asked. She needed to know.
Lewis nodded and apologized "I'm sorry. I really tries to make things work with you. But I can't... I can't forget her."
"She fucking broke your fucking heart! And you're just going to forgive her? What the fuck? I've been nothing but sweet to you! And that's what I get? For fuck's sake Lewis, wake up! She. Doesn't. Love you anymore! All the songs in the world can't change what she did!" Kelly was fucking pissed right now.
"It's not fair to you if I stay with you. I don't want you to be hurt even more."
"You know what Hamilton? Fuck you! Go back to your slut and go break your heart all over again! I won't be there when that happen." she stormed out of the room.

Lewis felt relieved.

08.05.2022

Instagram

lewishamilton

Liked by mercedesamgf1, georgerussell63, florenceadams and 573 489 others

lewishamilton bringing the heat to Miami 🔥

View all 5 009 comments

user1 : you are my dream

user2 : dressed like a superstar

user3 : good photography

mercedesamgf1 : and now we're hot!

valtteribottas : we get it Lewis... Now out your shirt back on!

delilahjones : you look great
user4 : ma'am, he is in a relationship!

lewishamilton wants to send you a dm

lewishamilton
I'm not with Kelly anymore

delilahjones
what?
why?

lewishamilton
You know why
seen at 10.43 am

also, I'm coming to your London night

delilahjones
Really?
That's great! I'll get you a backstage pass!

lewishamilton
That's nice thanks

delilahjones
That's no problem

Imessage

The wags <3 (+flo bc i have gossips)

you added "unknown number" to the group chat
You named "unknown number" "Daniel's unofficial wag"

del
So...
Lewis broke up with Kelly

daniel's unofficial wag
What the fuck is this name?
At this point I'm more mick's wag than daniel's!

char'
Quiet Flo! We have gossips!

del
Also, he's coming to the London night...

isa
Omg! He finally realised you're his one true love!

kels
The ship is sailing again!

del
Girls...
You're taking it too far
He probably still hates me

lils
He sent YOU a text telling you he wasn't with Kelly anymore!
That has to mean something!

del
I did tell him a few days ago that I won't flirt with a man in a relationship...
Or something like that...

Carmen
See! We told you!
And he told you he forgave you!

del
Not sure about that one tho...
How could he? I left him with a stupid reason bc I was fucking afraid he wouldn't accomplish his dream if I stayed...

daniel's unofficial wag
Yeah well... Can't say that was a smart move...

del
No shit sherlock

daniel's unofficial wag
But! Everybody saw you with him at the club in Italy... He looked at you like you were the fucking sun... Trust me, he still loves you.

del
Yeah I remember... Shitty article but pretty pictures