The come back

3rd pov:

                As Y/n was going to the train station he came across somebody.

???:Um exuse me is the dojo this way?

Y/n:You're going to the dojo?

???:huh-huh. Oh by the was my name is Klara what's yours?

 Oh by the was my name is Klara what's yours?

Y/n:Y/n. And trust me you don't want to go to the dojo.

Klara:Huh why?

Y/n: They are said to be kind but they are not, they left me in the wild at the age of 10 so trust me you don't wanna go there.'keep walking to the station'

Klara:'look foward for a second thinking before turning away and follow Y/n' Welp if you say so then I will follow you and you will train me.

Y/n:'Stop' Fine but you better keep up with my pokemon.

                     As Y/n found his first friend and companion he doesn't know why, but he feel as if he can trust her. And so they go back.

Klara: Also how old are you? Where do you come from? How many pokemon do you have? And what are they?

Y/n:'sigh' I'm 16. I'm from Postwick. I have a full team and you will see if you are lucky.

Klara:Wait... your name is Y/n and your from Postwick... aren't you that kid who was said to be missing for 6 years?!

Y/n: How do you know?

Klara: You're parents are looking for you they asked help from the holl Galar region.

Y/n: If my parents were searching for me I wouldn't be here in the first place.

                    As you said that Klara understood that you lost hope in your family and the other humans so she is wondering why are you trusting her?

Y/n: Are you coming or not?

                    As you said that you went to the station to get to your city, until some red lights went in the sky only to fall right beside you.

                Looking more closely they were wishing stars, you took one and look at Klara to see her looking at them.

Klara: Woshing stars?! Damn so lucky wish I had one...

                 As she started to swing side to side and has a face of a sad kid. Wich reminds you of yourself before all this so you took her hand, give her one, and started to leave without saying anything. She just looked at you shocked of what you just did. But she just smiled, run up to you, thanked you with a kiss on the cheak, at wich you blush a little, and followed you to the next step of your journey.

TIMESKIP

                 As you got of the train Klara guided you toward the back of the village where you go to the old professors house. You both came across a lot of trainer who challenge you but you let Klara do it because... too weak... also it was to train her too, you noticed she was more of a poison type pokemon.