The Final battle

Sorry for the big Delay I finish my 'me' time, I feel a bit better. Anyway I read the comments about the vote. and I read one particular comment on the 'No' side.

So I decided to make a compremise and make another Pokemon story about pokemon girls and Male reader pokemon or Human you decide.

Anyway here it is.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd pov:

Y/n was still held in the Hospital as he needed to run some exams the challenge could not be hold any longer so Gloria and Leon were about to fight the day when Y/n was released.

Y/n talked to his parents to tell his friends that he would be in the wild plains to relax a little, but someone had other plans as we now see Y/n in said plains as someone was walking toward him and it seems to be... an Old man.

???: So... you finish the challenge beaten by a girl while you were holding back huh?

Turning around it was non other then...

The Dojo Master.

Y/n: What do you want?

Looking back the women of the Dojo was behind him.

She was bleeding from her forehead and looked as if she was beaten up

Dojo Master: I have a proposition, or a deal even.

Y/n: And that is?

Dojo Master: We will fight, One Urshifu to another, if mines win then you give all your pokemons back and quit the life of trainer.

Y/n: And if I win?

Dojo master: Name your prize.

Y/n:  .  .  .  If I win I obtain the Dojo and everyone in it...

Y/n: looked at the Women while saying that and she had a look of hope.

Y/n: As well as leaving me alone and never challenging me again, Does this seem fair.