The Dark truth in the snow

3rd pov:

                 We go to Crown Tundra to see two poeple fighting as it seems that it is a daughter and her dad.

???:DAD STOP FOLLOWING ME!!

???:But I have prepared some great quest for us to do as father and daughter.

???:I don't wanna I wanna go to the Dynamax Cave.

???:But it is too-... Do you hear that?

               As in fact there was a noise and it seems to be coming from the road next to the station as a Motorcycle jumped out of nowhere. As it came to a stop it show our hero on his RotoCycle.

Y/n:Rotom where are we?

Rotom:We are at Crown Tundra but the Map stops here I'm sorry Y/n.

Y/n:It's fine you did enough altho I am late in the Challenge.

Rotom:Actually no, the Challenge has been put on hold because of a challenger being hurt in a fight.

Y/n:Oh well then t-

???:HEY YOU I HAVE SOME WORDS FOR YOU.

                       Turning around he sees a man in what looks like mountain climbing gear as he was tall.

???:NOW WHOCDO YOU THINK YOU ARE YOU ARE NOT ALONE IN THIS WORLD YOU ALMOST HIT US.

Y/n:Us?

???:Yeah me and my d-*turns around*

                          The girl was gone...

???:Oh not again... What am I gonna do with this girl.

Y/n:Hey um sorry to interup but can you help me.

???:Only if you help me back, also I'm Peony and My daughter is Peonia, Now I need to find her but Crown Tundra is huge so it will take time alone.

Y/n:Ok I accept also I'm Y/n.

Poeny:Nice to meet you now let's get to it go to the Dynamax cave just go foward and you should get in, we can actully see it from here.

Y/n:Roger that, here is my number so that I can call you or you can call me.

Peony:Thx you... I just wish she would spend more time with me.

Y/n pov:

                Starting my RotoCycle I sped toward yhe Dynamax Cave, upon entering I see everyone in panic.

Y/n:What is going on here?!

Random:A Dynamax pokemon came out and took a girl with it and we have no news until now.

             I sent an emergency message for Poeny to come as fast as possible until I heard a scream, without a secound thought I rushed in even with the warning of the scientist.