Time of Giants

3rd pov:

Everyone was running in panic for the exit while Y/n and his friends ran to the Arena to check on Gloria and Leon, when everyone was grouped together they started to plan on how to solve this problem.

Leon: You kids need to get to safety!

Y/n: Leaving you with all the work? Hell no!

Leon: I am the champion I sho-

Y/n: You are Still human! No matter the Tittle or strength everyone needs help! that is what I learned during this journey. Whether you like it or not I'm coming along.

The said friends were smilling at Y/n for what he said until Hop had an Idea.

Hop: Wait. Gloria remeber back in the Slumbering Weald?

Gloria: Yeah what about it?

Hop: That wierd Pokemon it looked like...

Gloria: The Statue from Stow-on-Side!

Hop: Exacly! He is suppose to be one of the two hero's, we need to go back to get him!

Klara: What are you two talkng about?

Hop: We might know how to stop this.

Marnie: Really?! How?

Gloria: We need to go to the Slumbering Weald, Y/n You heard?

Turning back they saw that Leon and Y/n weren't there anymore.

Going to Y/n we see him on his RotoBike Speeding to HammerLock while Leon was on his Charizard next to him, Once they arrived they rush up the Arena where they see Sheroz standing in a room to their right with the roof destroyed, they needed to go straight, they ignored him and went to the elevator seeint it lock, until Leon Putted his hand granting him access and they ridded up to the top, Exiting the elevator they rushed to see something that was never recorded in the history of Galar.

It shot an attack when it saw them Leon jumped away from it but Y/n was caught in the blast sending him flying in a nearby metal pole knocking him out.

.......

.....

...

..

.

..

...

.....

.......

???: Y-

A voice one that he knew

???: Y/n! Wake up!

Opening his eye's he could see that it was his father and his mother looking futher back he saw his friends behind Leon who threw a Pokeball at the 'thing'.