Evolution and True Fear

dark voice
FULL YELLING
______________________________________
3rd pov:

As we go back to the great region of Galar we see our heros going in the train destination, the Island of Armor.

Gloria:So are you gonna tell us how to make Drake and the other evolve?

Y/n:Fine because if I don't you wont stop bugging me, anyway, a Kubfu doesn't evole like the other pokemon you need to have a strong friendship with him or her, then the Kubfu need to learn a martial art throught a banner that only he will undertand and evolve tho there could be a way that a Kubfu doesn't evolve like an other as they choose the martial art that they like, for Urshifu it was the Single Strike martial art but for an other it could be different.

Klara:So what you mean is if Neptune evolve Luna or Drake could not?

Y/n:If it is not the right style then yes.

Marnie:But you said that there were 2 style known what if one Kubfu doesn't like neither and doesn't evolve.

Y/n:Actually there were 4, Dark, Water, Dragon, the last style was unknown since it was lost in time, the Dragon doesn't have his banner anymore the temple was destroyed due to a storm.

Gloria:But how do you know that?

Y/n:My secret is...

Everyone went closer to Y/n ready to hear his secret.

Y/n:... I went to the library once.

Everyone deadpan at the fact that Y/n just read a book and wasn't actually aware of this before.

Y/n:Anyway...we are here.

The group see the island and when they got down went out only to see people from the dojo comming their way.

Y/n:Let's go before they see us.

Dojo guy pov:

Sensei had told us to welcome the new poeple that came, but when we arrived we saw no one wondering where they were until I saw a piece of black cloth.

Dojo guy:Go warn sensei HE is here

My training partner understanding went running toward the dojo to war sensei.

Y/n pov:

As we went toward the Dark tower first as it was the closest we were greated by the guradian of the tower and when she saw me she started to tremble in feer as she remember our fight, she went running awayto the dojo, climbing the stairs the other fleed too knowing what would happened if they didn't when we came to the top we were met by the Dark Banner the girls let their Kubfu out and Luna went to it and started to evole as she became an Uushifu... but more girly like... Urshifu that was next to me tried to ignore the fact that he was face to face with a female Urshifu... but he failed as she started to... rub against him?

Urshifu looked at me for help and I just did a thumbs up as if saying "you got this" I looked at the other two Kubfu, Neptune was angry maybe jealous, but drake looked at the banner but didn't evolve to wich confused me, I took a picture of the banner then we left the tower and just in time as we saw the master the guardians comming our way. Escaping them was easy now we needed to go to the other tower, the guardians there weren't as smart as the other as they challenged me all at once again but Urshifu just beated the crap out of them and so we went in, as we reach the top we can see the other banner and this time both Neptune and Drake went to it as both started to evolve but what surprise us was thev fact that Drake was evolving differently then Neptune.

Neptune went for the multi strike style