Dream vs Nightmare

3rd pov:

                 We now go back to where we left as the champions and Gloria rushed to Urshi and Y/n as they were both knocked out, medic and nurses rushed to take them to the pokemon center where they are to be treated.

                We now go to see Y/n's friends rushing after the Medics.

Marnie:What the hell happened for the both of them to pass oit like that!

Klara:I don't know but I never saw him like that even tho it wasn't for long it's the first time I saw him like that.

Hop:It was as if when Gloria got sad he was filled woth rage.

Gloria:I just hope that they will be fine.

                    Meanwhile with Y/n and Urshi.

Y/n:Where the hell am I?

???:I do not know Y/n.

Y/n:'turn around' huh Urshi?

Urshi:Yes.

Y/n:How can you talk... or how can I understand you.

Ushi:I do not know but this place is not the world we know as the energy around us is diffirent.

Y/n:Well at least we have each other here.

Urshi:You do not need to worry as I will protect you.

???:And you should not worry for you will not be hurt.

Urshi:SHOW YOURSELF COWARD.

???:Is it really a way to talk to...

...your God.

Urshi:Arceus 'bows down'

Y/n:So you are the gods of pokemons? I was expecting more...  god like.

Arceus:... You... puny human... say that.... to my own face...

Y/n:Knowing what happened to me before I ain't afraid to die.

Arceus:And that is why you are here... I sumoned you and Urshifu here to give you a mission.

Y/n:And that is?

Arceus:A great evil is coming you are the one that has to stop it one way or another, or the region adn the world will be lost as this foes is stronger than anything anyone has ever seen.

Y/n:How come you can't stop him?

Arceus:It is lade of pure energy meaning I can't destroy it or it would destroy all type of energy know to man.

Y/n:I will do it but not for you, not for the world, but to make sure that my friends and Dark pokemon can live another day without worry.

Arceus:Why only Dark pokemon?

Y/n:They already suffered enough, I saw it all... they had enough if this can saves them and help them I will do it.

Arceus:... You maybe a dark type master... but your heart is nothing but pure light, good luck on this quest, I hope for the best.

                       The world around them started to break apart as a bright light and a constant beeping noise came to Y/n.

Y/n pov:

                       Looking around I saw a window and a machin that show my heart rate looking the other way there was my hood and an open window. Seeing my other pokemon looking down.

Y/n:'whistle' Hey guys.

                        They all turned looking at me then rushed inside to hug the shit out of me then Urshi came in and explain to ghe other what happened... well I suppose since I don't speak pokemon, then pairs of footsteps could be heard running so I grabbed my hood and putted it on turning around only to see the others looning at me with the girls having tears in theirs eyes and their Urshifus out looking at Urshi.