Grass Vs Dark

3rd pov:

                It was morning and Klara woke up alone in the bed, she looked around and saw Y/n ready to go waiting by the door.

Klara:'get up' Thanks for the night Y/n.

Y/n: Anything for... a friend

                 Klara went to her room to get ready as Y/n went out to be met with Gloria and Hop in the lobby.

Hop: I wonder how the other slept tonight.

Gloria: Well for myself I slept a little because of the storm outside.

Hop: Oh yeah that's right you are scared of them since-

Gloria: Don't say it out loud.'look at Y/n' O-oh Y/n... eh when did you get here?

Y/n: Since Hop asked how the other slept.

Hop: Yeah so how did you sleep?

Y/n: Like a Snorlax so Klara is getting ready.

                       As Y/n said that Marnie just got out of the elevator.

(I forgot last time so here is how she looks for the ones who don't know)

Marnie: Oh you all are awake, who are we waiting for?

Y/n pov:

Y/n:Klara since she had to go back to her room.

                 As I said that Marnie and Gloria had looks of anger and sadness... why?

Hop: Wait 'go back to her room'? She was in yours?

Y/n: Yeah she couldn't sleep last night because of the storm so she came to my room.

Klara: Y/n! You didn't have to expose me like that!

Y/n: You did the same yesterday by telling them. Anyway let's go we don't want to be late.

                 I started to head there and the other followed with Hop asking to many question for his own good. Once in the stadium we put our uniform and went in the open for the presentation. I saw my parents in the front row so I gave them a little wave and waved back they did they were saying some comments that made me want to not be here anymore as the others looked at me with grins of mockery, I just death stare them as they went back to what they were doing with a now scared face...  and they should be scared...

                  We then got out, got our things back and started our journey toward Turffield to fight Milo the grass champion on the way there I wqited for the others as they fought other trainers and capture new pokemon also Hop was behind the others.

Hop:Yes another fight won.

Y/n: But almost lost it.

Hop: huh