A Fight to Remeber

3rd pov:

Going to road 10 we see Y/n camping as he is waiting for the others, his pokemon are out and playing, training with each others. R just sleeping. While waiting he is preparing Curry for everyone. He then heard the train arriving looking he sees the others shivering as it was cold out there.

When the others looked at Y/n they could see warm clothes and food rzady as he just stared at them.

Y/n:What are you waiting for come join us for a hot meal.

They all ran toward Y/n grabbed some hot clothes and sat around the fire.

Marnie:When will the food be ready ?

Y/n:Just a few more minutes and it shoild be done, also I think I made too much for us and even the pokemon.

???:Then you wont mind us joining right?

Looking over they saw Nessa and Bea standing there with their own clothes to keep them warm.

Y/n:Sure I don't mind.

As they all sat around the fire telling funny stories and making everyone laugh until...

Bea:Hey Y/n how about you tell a scary story?

Y/n:You sure?

Nessa: Could be fun.

Gloria:Yeah and you must know a lot of them!

Y/n:All right I know a few.

Y/n story:

A group of friend decided to head into the forest, to do some camping they had fun told each other scary stories to give a fright to each others. Until they all heard something, Crack, thinking it was an animal they didn't mind it until another and another, Crack Crack Crack, the group became weary of the noise as it became louder and louder until nothing, not a single sound was heard in the forest, the bravest of the group desided to go see what it was, a few minutes passed then 10, 20, 50, then a few hours the others were scared for there friends until they heard him scream of terror, then scream for help, the group rushed to aid there friend when the youngest arrive he saw blood on the ground, he turn back only to see his friends nowhere to be seen, he then heard loud breathing behind him as it didn't sound humans it is said that today there screams can still be heard in the forest Every. Single. Night.

End story.

When Y/n looked at the others they were hugging each others as they were shaking in fear.

Hop:I don't think I will sleep tonight.

Y/n:Heh sorry if it was too much. Oh foods ready by the way.

As everyone started to eat they heard noises coming from the forest neer, Crack Crack Crack, the girls screamed and jumped on Y/n so he can protect them while hop call his pokemons and Y/n pokemons get ready to fight until...