Darkness rules all

(Pokemon talking)
------------------------------------------------------------
3rd pov:

The night of Christmas had pass as Y/n and the others woke up to go challenge the champions on the town.

Hops:Hey guys.

Gloria:What is it Hop?

Hop:I have a challenge, the first one to finish all the remaining arena before the others wins.

Klara:Win what ?

Hop:For that I don't know?

They all paused thinking of a prize.

Klara:Oh the losers will have to do what the winner say for a day.

Marnie:I can work with that.

Gloria:Yeah sure.

Hop:Works for me.

Y/n:No.

Everyone:Why?

Y/n:Just don't want to you can do it between you all but I won't be a part of it.

Hop:Well ok.

They went back to what they were doing and went to the gym.

Upon entering they are greeted.

Y/n pov:

RW:Hello are you here for the challenge?

Y/n:Yes.

RW:Very well pls go change and step inside.

Y/n:Wait isn't this a double fight should I have a partner?

RW:Well this is a different type of double fight you see the gym leader will be fighting a trainer each but they will not fight the other challenger.

Y/n:I see well ok then.

I went and changed my clothing to my challenger cloth. The trial wasn't hard more like annoying but still now I was infront of Gordie.

 The trial wasn't hard more like annoying but still now I was infront of Gordie

Gordie: So you are the so called 'golden child'? You don't look like much. I will beat you and prove that you are nothing but a sad little child who didn't get attention from his parents.

3rd pov:

Everyone froze after he said that as they know he unleashed an unstoppable storm of pure chaos.

Gordie: Are you not going to say anything? Very well let's fight.

He sent his first pokemon Barbaracle he had a confident smirk, Y/n didn't say a word and only sent Urshi out who was trembling not from fear but from rage his eye's were hidden by a shadow.

Gordie:Huh this will be ea-

Y/n:SHUT UP. You call yourself a gym leader... but you don't seem like it I will make sure that you eat your words.